simms sucks

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by volsjustice55, Oct 15, 2011.

1. volsjustice55

volsjustice55 New Member

Todays game just proved why tyler bray is the number one over matt simms. I know there was a couple of people on this board that wanted to see simms play well you got it today and you found out why he has been riding the bench. Damn i cant wait for tyler bray to bring his cocky attitude back on the field.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

The only person I saw do that is Last Vol. He's just trollin'.

BTW, I agree with you guys. Simms just isn't good. Nothing personal against him, but he lacks talent.

3. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

There is no way that anyone really wanted to see Simms over Bray. If someone said that, they were joking or trolling...I don't buy it, no way....

4. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

its not just talent, it's that he isn't smart. i rather take a guy who is a smart player over a guy who can has talent, but can't make reads. unfortunately for simms he's neither

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

He's a d2 qb who got a shot at d1 because of his last name.

He's all we got because this staff isn't burning worley's redshirt unless simms gets hurt.

At least he admitted he sucked though. I can at least respect that I

6. JayVols

No argument with that at all.

7. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Do you think we win this game with bray?

8. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Bray with Hunter and JJ. The game is interesting in the 4th.

9. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I don't think it is. I think perhaps with a full team, lsu doesn't play it so close to the vest, but they still win comfortably

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Tennessee doesn't have 2 atrocious picks and I imagine there's more than 6 completions. Simms took, at worst 6 points from UT and gave LSU 14

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

USCe without Lattimore is an awful team.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

LSU didn't play it conservative, they played it exactly like they always do. Bray puts pressure on the LSU o to score an jj cleans up one or two mistakes (UT had a lot though)

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I really don't have the stomach for "what if we had Bray and Hunter?" questions anymore. We don't, and we won't. We had a window to be something special but it just didn't happen. Will we get another chance next year? I'm not even sure of that.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Why aren't you sure of it?

15. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Not even big backs like Lattimore can take the abuse and touches over the course of their career. Spurrier might ruin that guy before it is all said and done.

16. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

IP - loading the pistols of all unstable Vol fans tonight....

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Over something as insignificant as grades

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's a shame. Somewhere, Garcia laughs

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't know, guys. I am just so tired of losing every decent game on the schedule, and it is becoming increasingly difficult to imagine that changing. It seems like for every positive development, there is inevitably a negative one that cancels it out.

20. JayVols

We surely have been kicked while we have been down. I share your frustration and pain IP.