So, Does Dooley send a thank you card to Buck Fitzgerald?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Scorched Colon, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Scorched Colon

Scorched Colon New Member

Buck stepped up to the plate and took it right in the keester for the Dooley VFL program. Now dooley isn't the blame for being outworked for another instate kid.....

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

enlighten the ignorant.

3. Scorched Colon

Jalen ramsey to either USC or Vandy. Buck is being accused of steering him away from Tennessee

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Probably not a true VFL like Vince Dooley's son.

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

He´s being blamed on Volquest because it´s against their constitution to blame Dooley for anything.

6. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Hmm, I can either go to USC and play for Kiffin or go to a team I wasn't even a fan of growing up and play for [ddiapos]. I want to play in the NFL in 3 years, what should I do? - Jalen Ramsey

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Honestly.....

If you are a high school coach right now and you are genuinely concerned with the current and long-term welfare of the guys on your team that are legit prospects, how many of you would urge them to Tennessee over other BCS programs right now?

8. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

TOOS was in love with Buck last year.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If you're a db prospect, why not go be coached by Monte Kiffin?

10. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

What a **** joke. Buck's done more to help Dooley in the past than Dooley has done to help the football program.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If you are any kind of prospect why go to a place where your position coach has an average shelf life of less than two years?

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I also laugh at the idea that Buck would steer a guy away from UT but encourage him to consider Vandy. Give me a freaking break.

13. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Who's Buck?

14. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Buck Fitzgerald. Ex-UT DB, John Henderson's stepbrother I think.

15. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Thanks. I want to be sure I show the proper anger or admiration to the correct person.

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Idiots. Highly doubt BF would ever steer a recruit away from UT to Vandy. Maybe Ramsey has actually watched UT play the past two seasons and doesn't want to play here.

17. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I lay awake at night thinking about how much damage you negative-Nancy message board posters have done to our recruiting. 17-year old recruits are really mature and thoughtful throughout the recruiting process and it's obvious they are turned off by such immaturity. I, for one, think we need to do more facebook stalking and tweeting at recruits. Let them know thirty and forty year old guys they've never met really care about them... like really care. VFL. GBO.

18. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Finally, some sound logic around here.

19. Scorched Colon

Buck was Tee Martin's roommate (I think).

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

He was the DB that broke up the pass on the two-point conversion at the end of the game in The Swamp in 2001.