Soccer Discussion

Discussion in 'Sports' started by tvolsfan, Mar 9, 2012.

1. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

They really are the Spurs of Germany

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Nah that’s not fair. It’s just Bayern’s world and everyone else exists to fill spots in the league and sell their best players to Bayern

3. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

That has not been the case for awhile now. If it were, Schlotterbeck and Haaland would be playing for Bayern, and if not Haaland, Kolo Muani or Plea. Regardless, Dortmund had a chance to go top, went up 2-0 and we're against a ten man Stuttgart, went up in stoppage, and still only got a point. They are much better choke artists than Spurs. They always do this

4. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I wish Union had won against them two weeks ago, they would have been a tougher challenge.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Thanks, West Ham!

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

It’s over. Defensive depth took a huge blow during pointless Sporting game and we haven’t been the same since. We simply don’t have enough players to compete with a club that goes 3 deep in every position. We are out of gas.

Congrats to City on another title for their oppressive and autocratic ownership group.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

Champions League semifinals. I’d be lying if I told you I’d expected that.

and play the winner of Inter-Benfica. Final completely reasonable

8. NorrisAlan

Erling [uck fay]ing Halaand

9. JohnnyQuickkick

Derby della Madonnina semifinal it is. I’m going to die

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Hanging on by a thread…

Wednesday seems inevitable though.

11. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Bayern are falling apart due to last months terrible decision. I'm a fan, but honestly I'm loving this. What a dogshit decision. I'm glad it's biting Brazzo in the ass. He's been off the wall the last 18 months

tvolsfan likes this.
  12. JohnnyQuickkick

Bunch of Milan twittiots wanted to fire Pioli and bring in Tuchel and I’m really glad they didn’t

13. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

I just saw what Newcastle did to Spurs. I mean Jesus.

14. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

How TF is this Man City/Arsenal game available via streaming only in America? Unacceptable

15. JohnnyQuickkick

meh

16. JohnnyQuickkick

Y’all want to see some real shit watch the Milan:Inter UCL semis

17. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Jack Grealish is a massive see you next Tuesday.

18. NorrisAlan

Everything about him screams "Richard Noggin".

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Stones was clearly offside for his goal. I have no [uck fay]ing clue what the VAR was looking at but I wouldn’t be surprised if we later learn that he didn’t know either.

Haaland, while his arm was by his body, clearly leaned into and blocked a shot with it while in the box. We should have been awarded a PK.

Neither one of those changes the outcome of this game but City certainly don’t need any extra help. They’re probably gonna win the treble. I don’t know what else we can do when they’re playing like this.

Other than hope sanctions result from the financial improprieties, not just for us but for the sake of the whole league. Otherwise the Prem will turn into the Bundesliga.

20. JohnnyQuickkick

What did you do to this guy