"Sons of Guns" Canceled

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by VolDad, Aug 27, 2014.

Tags:
  1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

BATON ROUGE, La. — Will Hayden, star of the Discover Channel reality TV show “Sons of Guns,” was arrested Tuesday and charged with aggravated rape of a 12-year-old.

UPDATE: TMZ.com reports a representative for Discovery Channel has said the network has canceled the series in light of the allegations against Hayden. “Given the serious and horrific nature of the charges against Will Hayden, we have decided to halt further production of Sons of Guns and cancel the series”...

http://www.accessatlanta.com/news/n...-star-will-hayden-accused-raping-minor/ng9kM/

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

guy always seemed kind of creepy.

3. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I watched a couple of shows and got turned off. He seems like a turd.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

7. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Something seemed off with him. Seemed like a big ******* but no one could expect that.

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Castration seems like a fitting punishment

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

That was quick; wonder how they did it seeing as how he was the Founder/Owner:

Red Jacket Firearms LLC. has initiated and received full legal separation as an entity, from William M. Hayden.

http://www.redjacketfirearms.com/

10. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

That's so sick

11. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I always thought he was an overly aloof *******, but I didn't suspect that he was an utterly worthless piece of shit child rapist not deserving to share the air with others but certainly deserving to endure the most cruel and tortuous punishments ever devised by mankind. Allegedly, of course.

I say, "there are no words" often, but I have never been more serious when I say that in the history of all language, there are no words strong enough to describe how abhorrent child abusers, particularly child rapists, truly are. And his own daughter to boot? I will never understand. And I have to desire to try to either.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  12. IP

IP Super Moderator

He willingly gave it up to a family member, I assume.

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I believe his daughter was a co-owner.

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Correct. I assume the 11 year old isn't his first offense; she may know the allegations are true from personal experience.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I would guess this isn't his first offense.

And it may not be to the level of rape, but I would be shocked if the daughter hasn't had some sort of episode.

16. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Literally it seems......

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I try to have compassion for all, but this kind of thing makes it hard.

18. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

That guy is a [penis].

19. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Jesus loves Wil Hayden, and if he truly asks for forgiveness and repents, God will not only forgive him, but will forget that he even did it.

Such is the awful and saving truth of Grace.

20. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I've seen a few episodes, but always just thought that it was all too staged, even for a staged reality show.