Sorry Foxnews, The "Occupy Shooter" is a misnomer.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Nov 18, 2011.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Give me cotton or give me death. Poly is too itchy and clingy for me......

2. JayVols

That would definitely explain that attempted cheap shot and the epic fail of said cheap shot.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

A brief scan revealed a couple of sentences about Jon Stewart being a more effective purveyor of the news. Not sure I'm super confident in that article.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

It was done by a simple survey. I can't vouch for the scientific accuracy of it, but the sampling was random.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

But it is interesting that it is the conclusion that you found to indicate it was inaccurate, without reading the methods. I think that is sort of what the study is driving at. Not necessarily Foxnews' content, but how its commentators and pundits respond to it.

7. JayVols

Shit stirring perfected, imo. Kudos. Strong with the force this one is.....:)

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

At work I do not like to read long papers. Quick posts give the mind a nice break. Boring scientific studies make me drowsy. I'll probably read it later.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Shit isn't going to stir itself, Jay. I am just making conversation.

I feel like any rigorous study involving Fox News viewership has to factor in all the hot female journalists on there. It's unreal. That may impact one's focus while watching, and the viewership demographics may be skewed towards the horny.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Also may be a same state of mind type thing where guys are remembering a lot more about the news while aroused. Perhaps there should be some provocative magazines in voting booths.

11. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Open wound Jay..

Gonna file that one away for next year.

12. JayVols

13. JayVols

I admit that my blood flow is usually increased when watching them; however, it is not to my brain. I guess blood being diverted from the brain can make one more vulnerable to suggestion I suppose.

Those gals have some sexy legs. Everyone of them go up and make an ass out of themselves, though. I have caught myself trying to switch my viewing angle trying to get a gratuitous crotch shot.....

14. JayVols

Dang guys, this is locker room banter. It's supposed to stay in the locker room. Is there nothing sacred anymore? Sheesh!

15. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Why run from the facts.