South Caroliina-14 vs. Tennessee

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kidbourbon, Oct 22, 2012.

1. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I see UT unraveling. I don't bet on my team, but if I did I'd bet against them this week

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

That's a lot of points against a SC team that will likely not be up for the game.

3. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

It's not like UT is going to be fired up either. I think they'll move the ball consistently and make a couple of plays in the return game.

We'll fall behind, won't be able to run the ball, and the three and outs will mount. I'm thinking something like 38-17

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

The team may give one last effort before mailing it in for the season. it's been known to happen. I'm not suggesting a victory btw, well at least not a real victory, only one of the moral variety.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Would not touch this game with a 10 foot pole. Too many uncertainties.

6. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

That is how I feel about the game. I can't get a read on it. My first instinct is that chunks of Bray will get stuck in Clowney's helmet before the game ends though. But for all I know UT could throw a couple of quick TDs before SC wakes up from the Florida hangover. I wouldn't count on it though.

7. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

USCe -14, IMO. If Brays starts the pass rush will scare him into 2-3 picks and many throw aways. If Worley starts the offense will be a dumbed down, short drop rhythm passing game. I don't see USCe being down at all. They will be wanting to reestablish themselves and know this game gives them that opportunity. Lattimore had an easier week to rest his hip. Our D is atrocious and they run the sprint option that puts pressure on edges where we are the weakest, while being able to run the same sets for their passing game.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You underestimate Spurrier's glee in kicking Tennessee around.

9. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Call me crazy but with the timing of everything happening is that the Vols win this one despite the coaching. Just a fear.

10. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I doubt Dooley and staff, knowing their fate, have ironed out a kick-ass gameplan for Saturday.

South Carolina has a better team, they're at home, and will undoubtedly be better prepared.

And i just cant see Dooley beating a quality opponent on the road.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Dooley will never win anything of note. Period.

12. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

If I were betting, I would take the over on Lattimore going for 200+.

13. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Wow. I'll take that bet.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I would not bet on Shaw having less than 150 though

15. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

I hear ya but sometimes I hear voices. Whiskey helps drown them out.

16. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

I hear those voices as well, but it usually turns out to be someone asking if I want fries with that.

17. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

For a second I was worried we might win. Then I remembered we have no defense.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

All those times people said "fear the orange pants," I didn't realize they were talking to our own fan base.

19. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

I chuckled on that one and my kid looked at me funny.

20. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

I heard those voices for hours after the SC/UF game. I had a headache from hell the next morning because of those damned voices.