South Carolina Game Thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tar Volon, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Volsdude

Volsdude Well-Known Member

Somebody check me into the looney bin. I’m excited for a UT game and it’s past the 5th game of the season.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

You can share a room with me. The walls are very soft and the jackets they provide make you feel like you are hugging yourself!

Volsdude likes this.
  3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm going to game #2 this season, I went to two in three years when Pruitt coached.

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I'm actually optimistic about Heupel. Felt pretty confident about him when he was hired, feel better now. Put together a staff of great teachers. Banks is a nice complement to his offense.

Volokie, Memtownvol and Volsdude like this.
  5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

He's winning me over.

6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I’m expecting a very close game today

ptclaus98 likes this.
  7. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I’m thinking something like 24-16. I think we’ve just got too much for them, but they’re going to ugly it up and make us sweat.

A-Smith likes this.
  8. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

31-17 Vols

VOLinDAWGland and NorrisAlan like this.
  9. NorrisAlan

The USCjr offense is all kinds of horrible. Our defense is a swarming tackling machine that is playing waaaaay better than I thought.

Our offense will over power their defense and their offense will get stymied by our defense.

Alan's Loser.....USCjr, 35-10

VOLinDAWGland and tfannon like this.
  10. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Through 3 quarters then we bust it open in the 4th. Game more competitive than final score.

11. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Yeah I kind of expect an annoying one but as long as we don’t give it back to them a few times we should be ok

12. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Do offensive mistakes blow this one? SC’s D can definitely capitalize on mistakes.

13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I am not so sure about black uniforms for a noon kickoff on a sunny day. At least we switch sidelines to the shadow side a few years ago.

TDVol1989 likes this.
  14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

We are missing some key players on D today. Not great.

15. NorrisAlan

Yeah, just heard that, especially in the secondary. I still think uscjrs offense is so bad that we can hold them down.

16. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Nope. Their offense sucks, which is good, but our depth isn’t great. We need to not give them cheap ones with mistakes.

17. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

i had a little daydream of us all hyped up and the black unis shrinking with the heat, acting like trash bags people use to make weight, and us laying all over the field in the 4th from heat exhaustion.

18. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

looks like we could be down to our 4th choice at Theo's position with he, Slaughter and Charles out. 3rd string at least. Tank come down and play there? We may only have 5 or 6 scholarship dbs dressed.

19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Alabama transfer needs to step up.

20. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Sounds like Jackson is playing?

But Simmons out.