South Carolina

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tar Volon, Nov 13, 2022.

1. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

@JT5 gave me Corky Beamer and I've been using that for weeks.

Volgrad98, justingroves and OneForVol like this.
  2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The NCAA and the SEC said stop it

NorrisAlan likes this.
  3. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

I'd guess they threatened a rule change that nobody wanted if voluntary compliance didn't work.

OneForVol likes this.
  4. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Is Omari out too? Saw it on the Tweeter

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I think they keep him out.

6. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Hopefully we can get pressure with 4 tomorrow.

I really don’t want this game to be interesting beyond the first 10 minutes, but that’ll require us to force a few punts.

Memtownvol and tvolsfan like this.
  7. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

beamah bawl yall, we don't stand a chance.

8. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

This is a layup for Tim Banks & Co.

Tonight will be the third time this season where we are facing a crippled OL and by no coincidence will his disjointed fronts find success. He may improve with more seasoning but on a staff of real rooter tooters he is embarrassingly weak.

Vols 58 SoCar 20

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

56 - 17

Rattler is a statue and our defensive line and LBs will beat the crap out of him. Offensively, I think we will just torch them worse than we did last year. We turned it off after that ridiculous first quarter last year. This year we are out for "style points" and will drop 75 on them if we can.

Orange. Helmets.

10. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Just remember we have not played a road game at night, that may be too much to overcome.

Typing that gave me butch flashbacks. We are going to beat the shit out these guys tonight.

11. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I can’t find a logical reason or on-field matchup that justifies this game being close for more than a quarter.

I’m interested to see how we’ve adjusted up front to road conditions and communicating to avoid pre-snap penalties. But post-snap, they don’t have the horses to disrupt us the way Georgia did.

The self-inflicted wounds and unforced errors are the only path I can see to a competitive game.

Fast start should be enough to kill the atmosphere. Hopefully we can sweep the leg in the first 15.

Tar Volon and NorrisAlan like this.
  12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

13. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

59-20 2nd stringers give up scores late but no one cares. Milton will throw another couple insane passes for TDs. Tillman will get some work in first half to get him ready for playoffs. 300+ yards running, Sampson will have 100+ of those.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  14. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

This is where I’m at. It’s on the road, and if we make some mistakes early, we could give them some belief and get their crowd into it. But we should torch their line and bash their QB, their RBs are hurt, and their defense is worse than the one we just lit up for 66. There is no reason this should be under 20 except “we just don’t show up.”

tvolsfan likes this.
  15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

They trying to kill Corso this morning? Good lord.

16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Never forget...

Memtownvol likes this.
  17. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

he said last time Espn was there like this was 2010 when they beat #1 bama, “we’ve done it before and we are gonna do it again”

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I thought some of y'all were weird as [uck fay] talking about dreaming about games earlier this season.

We were losing by a touchdown and playing like complete ass when I woke up this morning.

19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Only scenario I see is if we have to punt a few times early on and get a couple blocked. Paxton takes a lot of time. I’d love to see us counter with a fake off one.

20. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I just am not one bit worried about how this game will go.

And that worries me.

VOLinDAWGland likes this.