South Park Season 20

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, Sep 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Meh. Saw the finale, and just meh.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Did they ever turn this shit back around? I stopped watching week by week, but I’ve seen and enjoyed a few of the latest episodes.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I don’t think it’s been that funny this season.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Making fun of vaping was pretty good.

6. clownbaby

clownbaby kidbourbon version 2 point no

This season has been pretty good

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The new South Park episodes on China are [uck fay]ing excellent. South Park has been banned in China, and one of the episodes was aired on a street in Hong Kong.

Awesome.

Tenacious D likes this.
  8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The newish Cupid Ye episode is laugh out loud funny.

9. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

The recent thrashing of all things Prince Harry and Megan Markle is peak South Park stuff. So funny

justingroves likes this.
  10. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

To still be on tv and funny episodes for so long is unreal. I don’t watch often but everytime I see a clip it makes me laugh

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Watched that one the other night as well. Those two episodes felt like vintage South Park. Just so damn funny.

ole_orange likes this.
  12. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

"We want our privahceee!" "We want our privahceee!" "We want our privahceee!" So damn funny. Anytime Ye is featured on SP is also great.

SouthPark is a national treasure. I haven't been as huge of a fan ever since they started the continuous season long storyline format a few years back instead of each episode being a standalone thing, but agreed with you that the recent episodes were vintage SouthPark. Nobody more ruthlessly yet fairly parodies celebrities, politicians, and society in general than Matt and Trey. Such brilliant trolls they are with how they can uniquely satirize anyone regardless of their politics, affliations, reputation ect than those two.