Tatt-poo for cheating (Artist inks excrement on wayward lover's back)

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by VolDad, Nov 29, 2011.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

A FURIOUS woman is suing her ex-boyfriend after he tattooed a steaming poo on her back.

Rossie Brovent wants £60,000 in damages from Ryan Fitzjerald.

Rossie, from Dayton, Ohio, US, wanted a scene from the Narnia trilogy inked on her back.

Instead she was left with a pile of excrement with flies buzzing around it.

Tattoo artist Ryan turned rogue after discovering that Rossie had cheated on him with his best friend.

Rossie originally tried to have her ex-lover charged with assault but she had signed a consent form agreeing the tattoo design was "at the artist's discretion".

She said: "He tricked me by drinking a bottle of cheap wine with me and doing tequila shots before I signed it and got the tattoo.

"Actually I was passed out for most of the time, and woke up to this horrible image on my back."

[​IMG]

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

She signed a waiver. stupid [itch bay], don't get a tattoo form someone you're cheating on.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Words to live by

4. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

That's some shit luck right there.

5. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

[uck fay]ing hilarious! She deserves it though, now she can live with that looking at it everyday knowing she shouldn't have cheated on him.

6. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Bet she doesn't date a tattoo artist again...

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

The Smoking Gun reported that the story is fake.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

So she agreed to have a pile of shit tattooed on her back? I don't know what's worse.