Tauren Poole on the Radio Now

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kptvol, Nov 29, 2011.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

If one is trying to find something positive Doodles has done, what else do they have?

2. hatvol96

Also if you choose to ignore one of your team captains being on the front page of "Busted" in the offseason.

3. vollygirl

vollygirl Guest

OK. So y'all don't see any difference. Everybody has their own view of it.

4. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I've heard he says mama, and britches.

5. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Was he a Fulmer recruit? Doesn't count. Couldn't be lead.

Without looking it up, I would have thought empurpling something would be a good thing, but judging by the context, I'll guess that isn't right.

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

But know one robbed a dude a gun point for a cheeseburger. As much as I despise him he hasn't had a lot of his kids in the paper at USC.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

But no one robbed a dude a gun point for a cheeseburger. As much as I despise him he hasn't had a lot of his kids in the paper at USC.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Oh, hell yes. Reputation comin'.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Sounds like we have a Sandusky situation on our hands, IMO.

10. hatvol96

Actually, a guy just went to get his money back from a stoner who ripped him off on a bag of weed and a Pilot clerk flipped out.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You didn't see a lot of stuff about Kiffin until after he was gone. You aren't seeing a lot of the negative behind the scenes stuff with Dooley, either.

12. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

When anyone brings up how moral a coach is it usually means he's a complete loser. Conversely, when a coach is described as sleazy or slime, he actually wins games. Doesn't make it right, but funny how that works.

13. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

That's why only ruthless nasty SOBs become President. It's not for nice guys that wear kid-gloves.

14. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

A lot of truth in Poole's comments, but he was also basket-case IMO.

15. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Obama? Nope, can't see it.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It is funny how that works. Stoops, Carrol, Saban, Meyer and Miles have all been called sleazy at one point or another. I think the only coach that's been to the BCS title game that is respected as a good guy is Mack Brown and Larry Coker.

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Go outside of the state, and I can add another name to the sleazy list.