Tee Martin to coach WR's at USC

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by FlowingAway., Feb 15, 2012.

1. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Dooley has a lot of stuff that Tennessee fans can [itch bay] about, but this isn't one of them.

Kiffin added a promising young coach, and it gives him a guy on staff to recruit the south. I hope it works out for both of them, and this is yet another step in a promising coaching career for Tee.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

playing games? give me a break. I said what i said, and you can interpret it however the hell you want, but I in no way said it was a mistake that Dooley didn't hire Tee Martin. Again, how the [uck fay] would i know it's a mistake? I know absolutely nothing about his coaching abilities. I never once bashed Dooley for not hiring Martin. You are taking everything i said out of context and trying to act like I'm making an argument I'm not even making. There is no argument at all. All I said was that Kiffin seemed to think he was good enough to hire, so i asked why he wasn't even considered by us. I would have asked the same question with any big time college hiring him, regardless of whether Kiffin was the coach of that team or not. All you had to do was say what you said about Hinshaw, and that would have been one adequate answer to the question. All the other garbage was completely unnecessary and just plain stupid.

3. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Kiffin, like Saban, is in a position as a coach, and USC is in the position as a program, that they can take a chance on a guy like Tee. He is a personable fellow who had a good college career and should be able to recruit, but it is not yet dtermined wether he can coach, or recruit, at all. If he is a gem, Kiffin has just made a brilliant move. If he sucks, somebody will cover his shortcomings, he will move on after a year, and nobody will remember he ever had an apartment in L.A. It is just a position coach, after all.

UT isn't in that position.

4. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

Well I think it's a better positional move for him............. Cause we all know Joker's days wil slowlly come to an end once we get the right combination on coaching and cubbard filled up.......... He has a few more years..Unless Dooley has put together A YAW YAW Dream staff!!!!! sorry I could resist. I miss thick cajun accent talking about Vollunteer football!

5. Sleezboe

Sleezboe New Member

major upgrade for Tee...going to do wonders for his career.