Texas A&M v. Sakerlina (6:00 SEC NETWORK)

Discussion in 'Sports' started by DarthVisor, Aug 28, 2014.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

ok. let's hear some other predictions.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  2. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Make a thread - if I have a good feeling one way or another about the game I'll post it in there.

3. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Let's there some predictions after.

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

LOL.

I gave you credit for your quoted generalization. Neither of which is anywhere near support to your conclusion.

In fact, a young defense statement is exactly the opposite.

You made two conclusion saving arguments to a trolly conclusion. Like I said, you are good. Not honest.

5. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Just for future reference

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you kill me

7. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Tennessee's defense is younger - but I think they are an upgrade due to the sheer amount of talent being brought in. Same with TAMU as I stated. When you have two defenses that were as bad a TAMU's and UT's - a stellar recruiting class will usually upgrade that defense instantly despite the lack of experience and that was proven. Garrett alone improved their defense.

There was nothing "trolly" about any of my posts.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you mean the same defense that gave up over 400 yards and 9 yards per pass? that was the key to victory in your opinion?

9. InVolNerable

I do what I can.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

unfortunately at least 50% of my posts have errors of that variety

11. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Because the game was played totally the same in the second half when they were up 24. And a third of that came off two plays.

12. InVolNerable

I know. It's tough keeping up.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

First half yards 220
    Second half yards 215

Care to try again?

14. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Care to remind me how much of those 220 came on those two plays (1 which was a busted coverage)? USCjr's offense was absolute shit in the first half - did you even watch the game?

What else you got?

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I'm sorry do big plays not count in college football? shitty defenses aren't prone to blown coverages? the simple fact that their offense sucked and still put up over 400 total yards should tell you A&Ms defense is still garbage.

16. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Busted plays and true freshmen getting beat are growing pains of very inexperienced, young talent. Only a ****ing idiot could watch that game last night and not see that TAMU was improved on defense.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

It also happens when defenses are shitty. Improved over being among the worst in the country? maybe. Reason for the victory? no. only a ****ing idiot would discount the offense putting up 50 points and 600 yards and point to the defense as the key to victory.

18. InVolNerable

He never said they were the key to victory. He said they were improved.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

his reason for predicting an A&M victory was that A&Ms defense was improved.

20. InVolNerable

He said they had a better QB. Having an improved defense was additional, but he never said it was the key.