The Aaron Rodgers can do no wrong thread

Discussion in 'Cal Bears' started by The Dooz, Aug 27, 2014.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Go Rodgers!

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Not if you shower right after.

3. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

I always thought it depends on if eye contact is made.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

You have eyes in the back of your head?

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

No more than being Italian makes you French.

6. JayVols

It makes you strong.

Might as well carry around the White Pages all the time. That would be a pretty good workout, imho.

7. JayVols

Bonjour & arrivederci.

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

brother, having agreed to have had a penis placed in the out door has nothing to do with your international boundaries silliness. I don't know what you consider the boundary between gay or not, but that's the one for me. I presume another exists at having willingly smoked a crank. In my simple little world, those qualify, regardless of amount of quim one has had.

9. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Or if you say "no homo" right after?

10. kidbourbon

No, if you've had another man's **** in your mouth, you're gay. End of discussion.

11. kidbourbon

I'm with BPV. No homo.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

every guy I've met who claims to be bi only seems to be with men.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well that settles it. The personal observation of droski combined with the unquestionable worldly wisdom of KB and BPV trumps 50 years of psychology or the experiences of both gay and bisexual people. What is next on the list?

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I don't think it's ever been discussed, but what are your views on God, IP? Specifically the Christian one.

15. kidbourbon

Glad you agree that if you've had another man's **** in your anus or mouth -- willingly -- that you are in fact, gay.

Next question!

[​IMG]

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

God is love. For everyone. Which includes dudes. So God is gay love.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I'll give you my logic if you like. basically the social stigma for a man being bisexual is such that those who actually act out on those type of urges are likely to favor men over women. the same cannot be said for a chick licking some cooter during college on a couple of drunken nights. and btw you will find many gay people don't really believe in bisexuality either.

18. kidbourbon

I believe in it for females. As noted, a girl can lick on some cooter and still love the D.

But, mostly, I don't really care if bisexuality exists. What I'm saying is that if you like sucking ****, you're gay. It's quite simple, really.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I agree. women are more prone to emotional relationships. most guys won't suck a [penis] no matter how nice the person is.

20. JayVols

I <3 Aaron Rodgers!!!!