The Attendance Report

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by robvols, Nov 9, 2012.

1. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Cruel idea. How could you subject the less fortunate to something as awful as Tennessee football, particularly during the holiday season.

Might as well do a smallpox blankets giveaway while we're at it.

2. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

This should get interesting.

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Could channel the Lady Vols and bring a can of food and get in free. That way you get to see a game and a Kenyan gets fed. Everyone wins, except for UT because DD is still the coach.

4. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I concour.

5. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

When you have to get up upwards of 30 times to let a bunch of obese 8-14 year olds, with no manners, out through out the course of the game yeah you start to notice why the hell they are getting up every 5 minites. Reflections of their parents as well.

They were that annoying bunch that started the wave in y9 in the damn second quarter.

6. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

They released that number or was it just TB claiming that was that number? When do they ever do that - ftr I didn't actually check his blog yet so I wouldn't know.

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Buy a ticket to the basketball game tonight, get a free ticket to the football game tomorrow. Problem solved.

8. Montrell

Montrell New Member

Hubbs said 61K was the announced attendance but the actual numbers were a lot less. Basically saying the same thing that every media outlet has been saying. That's pathetic. No way Dooley survives this. The majority of the fanbase is done with him and his piss poor product he's putting out there.

9. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

The announced attendance was like 84k.

10. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

84,189 according to Espn. I'm assuming that was tickets sold/given away. Not butts in the seats.

11. Montrell

Montrell New Member

LOL @ 84K. Yeah it had to be tickets sold/given away.

12. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

13. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

Was there as well. Under 60 K - don't know exactly. I could easily see it being what Tony B said. The sound system echoed throughout it was so bad. Everybody spread out and took multiple seats and there were still sections and rows with very few in them.

Sold Mizzou tickets before last week's game. Gave UK's to a couple of family members. Done with Dools.

14. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I guess when me and the boys go to the Kentucky game, we'll just sit where ever we want to.

15. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I can't imagine the UK game... especially considering what students that are still willing to go won't be there due to thanksgiving break.. this could legitimately be under 40k depending how the next 2 weeks play out.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Did the fraternities and sororities not do the block seating stuff for homecoming?

I wonder how many were there more for the halftime homecoming awards ceremony rather than football.

17. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Quietest I've ever seen the university on Gameday.

18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I've been to funerals that had more life than that game. It was a shit show from start to finish.

19. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

Today or Troy?

20. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Today. Wasn't here last week. Sure it was bad too.