POLITICS The Biden Presidency

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by emainvol, Jan 20, 2021.

1. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Of course the WH hosts a celebration on the “Inflation Reduction Act” the day inflation outpaces expectations. The brutal optics of this administration rolls on

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

i believe Titans OC and Kesling are his advisors.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Yeah that was pretty bad timing. Have to get a better handle on this inflation.

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I think this administration has been a cluster, but they should be given credit for keeping the pressure on china that Trump started.

the semiconductor move is going to devastate the CCP.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

6. Ssmiff

Not surprised at all. Liars and thieves. They will just continue to lie about it and point at the opponent for being crooked

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wonder why they put it in the opinion column?

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Until something is 100% proven isn't that where it should go? Also shocking that is all you got from it.

9. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

You have to willingly choose to be incredibly naïve to actually think there’s nothing shady and corrupt about the career criminals that are the Biden family. The same people who never ultimately required actual official “proof” from Mueller/DoJ that Trump was indeed Russian agent to confirm their suspicions are in denial about the Biden family being the pieces of shit that they are.

10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Repeating right wing news/social media buzz words like "Biden crime family" and linking an article to a Fox News opinion article by one of Trump's most ardent supporters (and, in fact, wrote a book supporting Trump) isn't going to quite move me, but I'm still listening. If they've got the actual goods, I'm fine with burning the Bidens. I don't quite give a shit if it's just Hunter, though.

SetVol13 likes this.
  11. Ssmiff

Politicians are greedy. Got to feed the ego too.

12. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Looks like Biden Derangement Syndrome to me

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

"Well, unfortunately, we can't track down the informant," Comer replied. "We're hopeful that the informant is still there. The whistleblower knows the informant. The whistleblower is very credible."

Bruh. This isn't fair to anyone.

https://www.rawstory.com/james-comer-informant/

14. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I didn't realize you could be considered a whistle blower with 2nd hand information. Is that normal?

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

"The nine of the ten people that we've identified that have very good knowledge with respect to the Bidens," he added, "they're one of three things, Maria, they're either currently in court, they're currently in jail, or they're currently missing."

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Second hand blower sounds like a risky google.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Okay, who? There is a reason why we have that "face your accuser" thing. "Currently in court?" "Currently in jail?" "Missing?" In court for what? In jail for what and since when? Missing since when? This sounds a lot like the "stop the steal" stuff. Just provide evidence.

18. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Eh there’s a lot more evidence here than there was for stop the steal. Is it enough to indict these family members or impeach Biden? That’s another conversation.

19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

You have to keep following it. I think they are just getting started and are slow playing this for maximum effect for the 2024 election.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have never said anything about not following it, not investigating, etc.