The Jeremy Pruitt Show

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

This beats his tie from a few weeks ago, and I didn’t think that would be possible to do.

2. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Kentucky episode:

[​IMG]

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Someone has told him "ok coach, we give up. Wear what you want to wear."

And that look says "I could be watching tape but I have to spend a couple hours talking to Bobble Head."

4. OneForVol

OneForVol Well-Known Member

I say we add an incentive to Pruitt’s contact next year - after every win he doesn’t have to do the coaches show. I have feeling we wouldn’t lose for a long time if that were an option.

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

So good

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I want all these images made into a series of morphing gifs. I feel like his expression is exactly the same every time.

7. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Damn VN is even worse than what I imagined it being.

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

My IQ dropped 20 points after reading that

10. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

It’s easy to see how we got Dave Hart and thought we’d be happy withgreg schiano

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

The replies to it were pretty spot on, with most calling the op a moron. So there is some hope.q

12. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Cue the volnation idiot thread

13. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Lulz @ the guy asking Freak for an IQ test before starting a thread... 98.9% of posters there would immediately be DQ’d...

lol vol, Joseph Brant and Memtownvol like this.
  14. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Dislike him for his water drinking method like a real human being, or his taste in game day shirt

15. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

There’s also a Tyson Helton approval poll thread. With over 500 votes, 83% support the job he’s doing. So there’s pretty much no hope.

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

We are years away from having a good reason to go to VN. Classic masochism doing so right now.

justingroves likes this.
  17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I can't imagine why I would ever give a shit as to a coach's enthusiasm on the mandatory coach's show.

18. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

That's a pretty good summation of his personality.

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

My work wanted to interview me once and put it on their social media bullshit to show how cool our company is. They set up in a substation, got my truck all set up, I was all dressed up. They turned the camera on and the guy with the microphone asked me, are you ready? I said, is all this bullshit necessary? He said, nope, I think we got what we needed. I was sure I was going to get fired. They never said a word about it.

20. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

It's amazing how disinterested he is during the show and yet, in his state of wanting to be anywhere but there, he's still pointing out things that the last 2 coaches knew nothing about.

warhammer, Memtownvol and NorrisAlan like this.