The Late Night Thread....

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by PoochPunt3rdDown, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Tex_Volfan.

Tex_Volfan. Only Mod Approved Posts

Papers, I totally suck at. I usually get a chick I'm banging and let her write the thing. Most chicks are good at writing papers.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

So do we have any Roman historians on the 8th? I'm currently writing a paper about how freedmen often displayed business and labor through the eyes of the boss as a way to feel empowered since they could not enjoy the benefits of the freeborn elites.

Or something along those lines.

3. PoochPunt3rdDown

PoochPunt3rdDown Troll Guru

4. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

5. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Sick ****s!

6. possumslayer

possumslayer Roadkill Guru

my sister gives the best ____.

7. OrangeEmpire

Anal?

8. possumslayer

9. possumslayer

ill have to tell yall about the time mom walked in,another time.

10. OrangeEmpire

3 way?

11. possumslayer

not with mom,the 3 way was my aunt&sister.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Gonna be a long night. Still a lot to do before I hit the hay.

13. Tex_Volfan.

Homwork?

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yeah. Spent a couple hours on the phone. I have a close female friend that is very intelligent, and we attempt to talk on the phone for a couple hours one night every week. Sunday night is usually our time slot, but we have missed it the past couple weeks. So I said "**** it" tonight and put off my homework so we could talk. She is a really awesome girl.

Sucks though because I only got 4 hours last night, and I might be looking at less tonight.

15. Tex_Volfan.

Go balls deep, then study!

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

She has a boyfriend that I am friends with. I can see myself with her though, which is kind of scary because I see it as more of a settle down sort of thing than a "just go balls deep" sort of thing. I haven't found many girls that were genuinely interesting. She certainly is though.

17. Tex_Volfan.

Good luck. Tell her how you feel.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Haha tell her what? "Hey, I'm not really sure if I want to be with you or not, but I think I would treat you worlds better than your boyfriend and am just an all around more interesting and insightful person than him, so you should break up with him and see if there's anything between us." I'm sure that would go over swimmingly lol

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Maybe I should call her right now and leave her a detailed voicemail. What do you think?

20. PoochPunt3rdDown

PoochPunt3rdDown Troll Guru

Ask her to lose some weight and start pounding out the inner thigh exercises.