The "Let's Smoke(y grey) 'em" game thread

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by CardinalVol, Mar 15, 2014.

1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Damn it damn it damn it damn it damn it damn it

3. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

We got completely ****ed. The rule book is clear that if there is an elbow contact - which is EXACTLY what they called - its a flagrant foul. They just changed it to a regular offensive foul.

4. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Rules are for the commoners. Send Florida on through.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Gah. This was a good effort but damn if this game wasn't there to be won.

6. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Wilbekin has the most punchable face.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Barton is a weak link.

8. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

The refs should be fired - they blatantly ignored a rule.. it makes no ****ing sense.

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

**** these refs and taking control of the momentum. There was no ****ing way that Maymon should have been T'd

10. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Yes it was - we lost on a technical and flagrant foul, period.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I still can't believe he was T'ed.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Refs have gotten worse every year in football and basketball since Slive took over. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he orchestrates them to favor the top teams.

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I wouldn't shake of these mother****ers hands

14. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I find it eminently believable, but then I view all referees as worthless dogshit.

15. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

I agree. Marshal Henderson must be singing Praise & Worship music when he starts jumping around and throwing fits cause he never gets T'ed up

16. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Apparently they changed the ****ing rule to allow the refs to review a flagrant 1 for an elbow and downgrade it to a regular offensive foul, wtf is that horseshit? The reason they changed the shit to flagrant 1 and flagrant 2 is so they didn't punish the unintentional elbows like they would malicious ones. What the **** sense does that make?

17. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

He really does.

18. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Damnit - I still cannot believe we lost this game on a technical and flagrant call. That technical was 10x worse because Maymon had to go out too.

Also - if we were even halfway decent from outside we win that going away. 2-13 (15%!!!!) from outside.

19. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

He literally was T'd up because he walked away. How great of a call is that?

20. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

There's no doubt - had he stayed and listened to mother****er's explanation of his phantom call - then he never would've T'd him up.