The NC State Rocky Top True-fan VFL Feeding the Orange Dog Pregame Thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Aug 28, 2012.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

No pessimistic or realistic thoughts allowed here. No sir. ITT, all we do is talk about why we are going to whip the Wolfpack and begin our quest to go 14-0 and have DD, yes that DD, raise the crystal trophy in January.

I'll begin.

Bray is going for 400 through the air and Neal will go for 150 on the ground. But, we wouldn't need it because we're going to see shades of 98 in the defense and Sal will be worshipped as a hero for what he does. We're going to scratch our heads and wonder why he wasn't DC at Bama instead of Smart. And not that it will be needed, but just to show off, we're going to let Palardy attempt a 60 yarder, which he'll hit with 10 yards to spare.

Who needs #21? We've got #11, #84, and #36 ready to replace him and be the greatest receiver trio in the HISTORY of the NCAA. That's right, not just the school, not just the conference, but the ENTIRE NCAA. Peyton Manning better enjoy his single season passing record at UT, because it's going down by the time Mizzou comes to Knoxville. And it all begins Friday.

This is the SEC vs. the ACC. And football, not basketball. Time to show them we're still king and going to be for a while. Also time to serve notice that Tennessee is BACK and that the Bama's, Florida's, and LSU's of the world better take cover. This is not your 2 year old's Tennessee football, no sir. This is a new team, a new season, and a new tradition being began. This thing is going to be over before kickoff.

Put on your orange glasses and orange pants, drink your orange kool-aid, and get ready for the ride of your life. It all begins Friday night.

Tennessee 73
    NC State 3

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I can't do it to myself...my hopes would be too high.

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

NCSU doesn't even show up to the game. Literally. Like not even send a bus full of players show up.

We win on last second field goal 3-0.

That's as positive as I can get.

4. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

[​IMG]

5. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I think Card has been taking his wife's post-preggo pain killers imo.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Pathetic.

Bunch of crimson-wearin' wannabes in here. You season starts Saturday night in Dallas. GTFO.

7. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

I'm not shaving beard till we lose. 14-0 would be Jeremiah Johnson-esque..

8. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

[ddiapos], making his first real stride as coach of Tennessee, brings back some of his 2001 mojo and ends the Georgia Dome curse. And if the building itself isn't conspiring against us, there are no worries about a mediocre ACC team. Tennessee shows we can run the ball, because Dooley said we could, and if we couldn't, he would've just said we were a terrible football team with backs who avoid contact (see: 2010, 2011, David Oku, etc). And we can pass the ball because TYLER BRAY AND JUSTIN HUNTER AND THAT OTHER GUY. Defensive front seven has actual size and a little talent and shuts down NC State's run game, leaving them one-dimensional. Sadly for Pack fans, that dimension is the passing game, and they don't have any actual receivers on the team, and their tight end (scoff as you may) is not fast enough to run past Marsalis Teague. 41-7 VOLS

And even if Dooley goes 5-7 and resigns in shame, he has forever changed Tennessee for the better. He has done what Fulmer and Kiffin could not do: beat a mediocre ACC team in the Georgia Dome.

9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I view this as a realistic possibility. Those bastards know what kind of arse kickin' they're in for, so it wouldn't surprise me to see the chickenshit cowards stay in Raleigh to avoid the embarrassment.

10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Tennessee shows up, NC State brings the best they have and by mid 3rd quarter, we are running the ball when we want, where we want and how we want. We just impose our will.

The team plays 4 quarters.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Do not believe. Emergency meeting of NCAA committee ratifies and enforces new slaughter rule, ending the game at halftime for a Tennessee victory.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I would be forever grateful for that

13. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Only six WRs expected to play Friday. Hunter, CP, Zach Attack, Blanc, Carter, and Vincent Dallas.

14. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Thinking that we will hit a FG is pretty dang positive, imo. Glad to see you join us in feeding the orange dog.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  15. Scorched Colon

Scorched Colon New Member

Keep in mind that wolves are expressive, intelligent and emotive beings, and the looming crisis is not the Wolfpack scoring on Tennessee, but literally the Wolfpack being blown out of the Georgia Dome.

16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Bounced off snapper's head.

Also, hence why I put this in the true fan thread.

17. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Dooley wins SEC coach of the year, lifetime award after time expires.

He also gets a guest slot on a Dos Equis commercial.

Majors asks for his autograph.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Dooley has recruited so well

19. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

To be fair, Croom and Pig aren't recovered. Bowles is a little dinged up too. I like all threes potential.

Then there is Ricky.

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Reemergence of “Running Back U” Baby!!!