The Section 103 Postgame Report.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Jan 30, 2014.

1. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Shouldn't be hard for you to find then.

2. kidbourbon

Lofton's 4.5? hahahah. Hand timed by his mom?

3. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I'm on mobile you [itch bay] ass baby - where's your evidence that Hendo has a better 40 and vertical?

4. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Rivals and scout. Sucks to suck.

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Or be banned.

Or go lay in traffic.

Or just crawl back into whatever crevice he came out of.

6. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Go watch some baseball, troll.

7. kidbourbon

You getting pissed off, buddy? Ya sure sound pissed.

My evidence? My eyeballs. It's plain as day to me, and to the other 20 or so people int his thread not named Bassman. I'm not doing any googling, and I would bet you everything I own. All my money. Every single possession. That Henderson would beat Lofton in a footrace and a vertical jump-off.

8. kidbourbon

Don't get mad. Just leave.

9. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

? Show me hendo's 4.5 forty time or under and his vertical. Or gtfo you damn troll.

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Again, when the only reply you have is to "go watch baseball," it's time to pack it in. Not just on the board. There's a life choice that needs to be made.

11. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Funny how people call me an idiot or that I'm wrong in an argument and just throw insults around without even showing any evidence to their side of the argument. Total failure. That's when you know you lost an argument when that's your goto move.

12. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Now that I'm not on mobile.

[video=youtube;DuPpsYfY6Kc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuPpsYfY6Kc[/video]

Fail. Several in the first 1.5 minutes including 3-4 against Memphis alone with NBA caliber guys under Cal. Something Hendo couldn't dream of doing - and if he did he would sprawl to the floor on first contact since he's about 170lbs.

13. kidbourbon

What part of "I'm not making any effort to disprove nonsense from a moron" did you miss?

What part of "you back up your claim...because you made it" did you miss?

What part of "damn I was totally wrong and now I'm gonna try to save face even though with each additional attempt I look both more foolish and more petty" did you miss? Oh wait... You got all of that.

Bye now.

14. kidbourbon

He had one. Good for him. That means he didn't do it again the next two games.

15. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Haha my point exactly. I showed you Chris Lofton's measurables. I showed you him getting to the rim. You haven't shown shit except "oh hey i can tell he's more athletic by looking at him". You fail at life. And go ahead and bet all your possession - I wouldn't want your shit anyway. :clap:

16. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

One? Are you a ****ing retard? And that 1/1000th of his career at UT. He molested the lesser teams that weren't shown in those highlights.

17. Richard Dick

Richard Dick New Member

Yea, Doneal Mack (who was guarding Lofton) is killin' it in the NBA.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  18. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Herren could also play the point, a huge difference.

19. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Marshall Henderson can't even beat Trae Golden off the dribble.

20. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

That's the Memphis game from Lofton's junior year. Unless I missed a cup of coffee in the league for someone or a play where CDR got switched off on him, the combined NBA time of the guys he's beating off the dribble in those shots is a couple of 10 day contracts Antonio Anderson got as a favor to Cal.