the team has positioned themselves...

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by CardinalVol, Feb 16, 2013.

1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

If we can frustrate them enough early to get Pressey into "do it all" mode, then all we have to hope is that someone will competently guard him and they will beat themselves. Frank Haith doesn't know how to handle adversity. By extension, neither do his players.

I feel like I am preaching to the choir with that one.

2. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Definitely don't want Vandy to upset Florida. The minor RPI uptick we get since we've played them twice is meaningless compared to maintaining the perceived value of our win against Florida.

3. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Neither can I.

Palm's list, not mine. Can't see VU coming away with a W.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

georgetown is not helping

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Nor is OK State.

6. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Wasnt helpful at all. More than the rpi hit, nova punched its ticket with their third top 5 win.

7. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

seriously? Both Oklahoma State and Georgetown lost? wtf - that puts both Nova and Iowa State in.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I hope that second UGA loss doesn't come back to bite us. It is looking tight.

9. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

hunker down you hairy dawgs

10. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

dawgs going to win - bout to burst UK's bubble barring a miracle from them vs. UF and a huge run in SECT.

11. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

I will feel pretty comfortable with where Tennessee stands if a win occurs on Saturday vs. Missouri, but after watching this basketball season, there is no telling what kind of hell is going to break loose in the conference tournaments.

I am fully prepared to see a team, such as Georgia or LSU, win the SEC.