The Thanksgiving Thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by JT5, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Sun sets right over the water this time of year. Love it down there in the fall

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Billy Wayne is really good friends with one of my good friends from governor's school back in the day, although I've never met him.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Billy Wayne is really good friends with a good friend of a friend of mine I have had lunch with a few times.

justingroves likes this.
  4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Ive got a couple of friends who have been around some people who know ole Billy W.

5. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Is your friend from Crossville or did he know him from somewhere else?

BW’s mom was my teacher in 7th and 8th grade and his dad my wellness teacher in 9th grade. BW was a year behind me in school so I ended up knowing both his parents before I actually got to know him - I think mainly through student council at first. He was always a funny guy but I never had him pegged for his ultimate career choice.

Funny story, his dad was/is a bowling ball of a man. BW had a few of us over to his house to ring in New Year’s one year. We were playing hide and seek about 12:30 in the morning in their house and I decided to hide under a bunch of sheets at the bottom of BW’s sister’s bed (also went to high school with her). I’m not sure how BW’s dad realized it but all of a sudden he rolled into that room and ripped those sheets off with a ‘Nah-Uh’, grabbed me by the shirt and tossed me out the bedroom door. He just said ‘Don’t be stupid’ as he went back to bed. Haha.

6. TennTradition

I promise he didn’t smoke nearly as much pot in high school. Haha

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Friend is from Bruceton. They just hit it off and have been close ever since.

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Billy any kin to Bruce?

9. TennTradition

Of Manson fame?