The Undefeated

Discussion in 'Sports' started by The Dooz, May 19, 2016.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I don't have to move them. Brady already dwarfs Stat Whore in the only number that really matters, with a chance to still widen the gap. Big Ben will also surpass Spawn of Marble Mouth Archie, with Russell Wilson also having a shot.

2. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Hahahaha

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I fell asleep reading this post it's so tired.

4. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Titles may be the ultimate measuring stick but you're a fool if you take them completely at face value. Belichick made Brady. By your measure you're gonna have to give Eli his due as an all time great.

5. RockyHill

Are you kidding? Of all people, I can't believe you would go with that argument.

6. hatvol96

Yeah, it's all Belichick. That explains why he was such a success in Cleveland.

7. hatvol96

What has he been charged with?

8. hatvol96

He's as much of a winner as his brother is.

9. RockyHill

So you'll concede Phil is innocent too?

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm pretty sure he's a creep, but you have to admit Hat raises a completely valid point. Again, I also think he's a creep who very likely did some inappropriate/illegal things. But I don't know that he did, and he was never even charged.

11. hatvol96

You mean the guy who is voluntarily giving the government a million dollars? Yeah, that's what innocent people do.

12. RockyHill

What has he been charged with?

13. hatvol96

The SEC cited him civilly for insider trading. He essentially admitted he did it. When has Ben ever admitted any culpability?

14. RockyHill

But was he charged?

I didn't set this standard, you did.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Exactly.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Guess OJ quit getting commercial deals because everyone suddenly became racist. I mean, clearly he didn't do it.

18. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I don't care about Manning. I just care even less about rapists.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

And you'll take the narcissistic [Penis], which seems to be coming out both sides of your mouth. Oh, that's the same thing happening for LeBron. Odd.

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Or you can get a bunch of northeastern douchebag idiots who can't pick a football out of a lineup, but know zegna while pretending someone else is narcissistic. Perfect crowd. Sure the Denver lot loves the hill jack label.