The UT won one they shouldn't thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by 615 Vol, Oct 19, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Clowney dominated - and had the upper hand on Tiny today (although most of Clowney's dominating plays were against TEs or nobody) - but Tiny will take the W! Roles reversed from last year.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Football Time in TN ‏@FootballTimeMag

So…all the #Vols had to do was get rid of Sousa to break the streak?

3. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

don't watch any more games this season. gbo.

4. rockytopblues

rockytopblues Member

This win helps wash away the Dooley stench left on this team. They believe they can win with Butch.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Haha I'm considering it...

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Butch has accomplished my lone goal for my opinion of his long term status. now keep building.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Beating a team we shouldn't?

8. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

Great win...great feeling. Had almost forgotten what it felt like.....this was also a big JUCO recruiting weekend.

9. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

That's a great line from the AP story on foxsports.com. Congrats to OV for his big day, the quote was fitting to that.

10. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

[video=youtube;tJ55EJ57dIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ55EJ57dIA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

11. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

When talking with Hat, Volguy, & OV (Beech & Daddy Beech had already left) after the game, I told them the best thing about this win was seeing the team, especially the seniors that had to deal with the piece of shit former coach for 3 years, sprint across the field toward the band & student section to celebrate the win. And then go around the stadium and do a victory lap involving the fans. This bunch more than deserves to celebrate something.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
  12. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Great to have it, lose it and then get it back. Some character was revealed today.

13. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I find myself agreeing with a lot of your posts. Good stuff, I agree 100 percent.

14. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Think about where we'd be if we beat Georgia. Decent shape. And if we didn't have 275 turnovers against Florida

15. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

yeah damn 5-2 would feel really nice right now. Gotta think its a stretch to beat Auburn and Mizzou right now. Maybe we can pull out the Auburn game.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Nice to see Marlon Walls do a backflip.

17. JayVols

I saw someone doing that, but didn't know who it was. He did multiples, right? It was very impressive.

18. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

That was Carl Edwards, he thought he was at Bristol.

19. JayVols

Putting in work, imho.

20. JayVols

I've forgotten how much fun it is to joke around after a quality win. It's kinda nice.