The World's Worst Sportswriting Gets Obliterated

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by volfanjo, Jun 19, 2012.

1. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Damn liberals are destroying baseball now. Should have seen it coming. Baseball is America's game, and we all know that liberals hate America.

3. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I'm in the same boat as you with regards to Pierce.

I also have a love/hate relationship with Rick Reilly. I hate reading his columns, but I love mercilessly mocking how bad he is at writing and pointing out that he should probably be criminally prosecuted for stealing from ESPN since he has obviously delegated all of his writing to a remedial 4th grader.

I also have a love/hate relationship with Greg Doyell. I hate him with all of my heat and all of my soul, but I absolutely love the thought that I might see him out on a city street somewhere with no cops in sight, so I can just mercilessly bash his face with straight lefts and rights like [uck fay]ing Ralphie beating the bully up in "A Christmas Story".

4. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

I thought Rick Reilly was infinitely better when he wrote SI. I don't know if it's ESPN forcing his hand, if he sold out, or if he just gave up, but Reilly's work has become total garbage.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Yup. I can't bear to read him anymore and he was one of the best for a long, long time.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Yup. I can't bear to read him anymore and he was one of the best for a long, long time.

7. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Great read jo, thanks.