Title Game - RockyHill vs Indy

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by CardinalVol, Apr 9, 2019.

?

Who's worse

Poll closed Apr 11, 2019.
  1. Indy

41.2%
  2. RockyHill

58.8%
  1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

And you’re so stupid as to be questioning me about it.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Dude, he is old. Walk around him.

dknash likes this.
  3. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

See above.

4. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

You can't like 2 SEC schools. IDGAF the reason.
    [uck fay] Barkley. I'd take Dane Bradshaw over "Sir Charles"

I know you're just trying to win. It's working

5. RockyHill

I genuinely am not trying to win. I wouldn't say I like two sec schools. I like one, Auburn. I did however grow up in Knoxville going to Tennessee games and all of my family going back to 1830 are East Tennesseans and they're all Vol fans so it's not really something I'm just going to erase from my memory.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

How the [uck fay] can your entire family, going back to 1830, be East Tennesseans and Vols fans, but, somehow, you're an Auburn fan? What the hell is wrong with you?

Give this guy the damn trophy. I can't compete with that.

YankeeVol and dknash like this.
  7. RockyHill

It's not complicated. Had close friends who were Auburn people, I went with them to Auburn, loved it and then went there. My parents love Auburn too (the town/University), this is not an uncommon thing amongst people whose kids go to Auburn but they themselves went to UT, UGA or wherever. If people can't wrap their heads around that, whatever, I don't care. If someone believes it makes me the worst poster on this site, or somehow dumber than you, which let's be honestly is an incredibly high bar to clear, I don't really care about that either.

8. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Why do you post on a Tennessee board as a non-Tennessee fan?

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I’m not dumb.

This is a contest to decide the worst poster on the site, not the dumbest poster on the site.

It kinda seems like you care.

YankeeVol likes this.
  10. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

You care

YankeeVol likes this.
  11. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

I specifically don't but that for a damn penny. UGA-UA is not friendly regardless

12. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

They're both trying so hard

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I want to win. I think I’ve made that pretty clear.

14. RockyHill

When I started posting here I still was a Tennessee fan*

*I guess I'm going to have to define that. I still cared about the outcomes of Tennessee football and basketball games. I could tell you the whole depth chart. I still pull for them, I just don't really care anymore. In the past 3 years I've probably only watched a couple of games all the way through. I didn't throw away an entire life's experience of being a Tennessee fan the day I stepped on Auburn's campus.

But, as I spent my years at Auburn it became my second home and a place I love. It's my school.

I don't see people asking Droski why he posts here. And the internet is not real life, if I came to an 8th tailgate I'm sure I'd get along well with everybody. If folks genuinely hate me for no other reason than the fact that I grew up a Tennessee fan and went to Auburn, that's fine but it's something I honestly will not ever understand.

15. RockyHill

Again, I'm not. If the Auburn thing alone is how people define worst poster, that's their choice.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

We all know why Droski posts here. He joined TOOS back when we played Cal a couple times in the mid to late 2000’s and then stuck around. Then when everyone migrated here, he came along.

Also, I don’t think the Auburn thing is the only reason people don’t like you. I think the other reasons have been mentioned many times before.

17. RockyHill

You just can't fix stupid.

18. RockyHill

I don't think so, and I'm still waiting.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Droski is one of 11 Republicans in California. That, plus a shared misery of underachievement at football kept him here

droski likes this.
  20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I believe the words Tenny used were “You’re insufferably stupid.”