TMac placed on the PUP list

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tmac61, Oct 26, 2015.

1. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

hell you say. We need that info. We want him on that wall. We need him on that wall.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Flat out lie

3. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I hear you, Han Solo....

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

you must be a...like a...highly decorated mathematician doctor or some such awesome decorated cat. Do you have deadlines?

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

his field demands brilliance man!

[​IMG]

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I don't even really have deadlines. I just sort of do what comes my way, however I feel like doing it. I feel pretty terrible.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Top third. So not even the top in the league this year. Pretty sure the premise of this thread was

And you're telling me a third of the conference having suffered as many or more injuries in this same season is evidence supporting this being an outlier number?

No, man. Objectively: no.

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Brother loves him some attention. This is bassman without the occasional good post.

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

have you thought about switching careers? They now have a recruiting insider info major. Might be worth at least auditing a couple of the night course options to see if you have what it takes. Be prepared to talk serious football. Bone up on Xs and Os before you go. If you're actually taking the courses, rather than auditing, be prepared to have no life for a couple semesters.

Do you have a twitter acct? Maybe a cool facebook handle?

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I'm not trying to say it's some outlying number. Maybe he is, fine. But we're in the top third of the league with regards to number of injuries, which tells me, yeah, we've had a little bit worse luck than most of the league in that front

11. Tmac61

Tmac61 Has Credentials- Walter Effin Cronkite

I just keep laughing at this.

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Lets go with his original post and assume that we have more injuries than most. Can good coaching overcome it? I think Ohio State proved it can.

Can Lyle overcome it? Apparently not.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Butch is on fire on the recruiting trail right now, isn't he?

The last commit was an unranked JUCO DB.

14. Tmac61

Wish I would have joined this board sooner...before it became a cesspool the likes of Volnation and Volquest strive to be.

For the record...Justin Groves and Card begged me to join this board. Groves texted me a 6 in the morning asking me to join.

This board needs me more than I need it.

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I suspect that your hand agrees.

16. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I've never disagreed with this.

The statement "We've had bad luck with injuries" in no way absolves Butch Jones from being an abject moron. I don't understand why some people feel that is implied

17. Tmac61

www.volnation.com

it's where stargazers are accepted for who they are.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Card asked me to text you and I did.

I now owe Card a kick in the ****.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

without a doubt this board needs you. You'd be the ultimate glue guy. We sent out a recruiting posse to find someone like you, all decorated and whatnot, to help salvage the place. Thank goodness you agreed.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

welcoming you to join the board isn't the same thing as begging.

you bring so much to the board. I can see why you feel that way. Injuries happened. Brilliant!