TN OC Hire

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

We have more access but not more information, just hearing a few whispers but nothing saying a particular person. But I do agree that the paperwork began a while ago but couldn’t possibly tell why it’s taking “so long”.

SeabeeVol likes this.
  2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yeah. I definitely wasn’t wild about him when he was here.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Was more the route selection that bugged me.

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Chaney getting slammed on UGA message boards. Sports talk not to kind as well. Maybe he will get fed up.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Seems the defense is what let them down last night.

Memtownvol and Tenacious D like this.
  6. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

So much for Dawg fans being butthurt when he leaves for Knoxville...

7. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

No, no!! Definitely Chaney’s fault. Pittman’s too! They should leave Athens immediately.

8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Let’em talk all manner of stupid shit.

That whole team played like dog shit last night, and made a complete farce of themselves in having argued about the unfairness of being left out of the playoffs - especially and particularly their own dumbasses players who were shit-talking on Twitter when Notre Dame got housed by Clemson.

And that whole game started to unravel when their defense was getting shoved around and out-played by a good-but-not-great Texas team who simply was more consistently physical.

They’ve singlehandedly given new rise to a whole new round of wondering if this is just the next chapter of of the same ol’ UGA teams of the past - star-studded, soft-hearted and empty-handed. And not to mention that they have also now put Texas squarely back on the map, too.

I hope their ears bled at hearing those dipshit Texas fans chanting “S-E-C!”.

Couldn’t have happened to a more well-deserving group of shit-kicking pretenders.

Memtownvol, reVOLt and justingroves like this.
  9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Rare is the OC that’s liked by his current employer’s fan base

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

11. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

you mean for example Hunter running 4 straight go routes so he's too gassed to catch a crossing route

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Just seemed like we ignored the middle of the field even though we had a really good tight end. Deep outs over and over.

13. Ssmiff

been begging for a qb for years that can extend drives. 20+ carries and 3 rushing tds from Texas QB. That's how you keep Ga, and everybody's, offense off the field. Add in deep ball potential that Texas doesn't have and you can play with anybody. Look at Mullen with a horrible throwing qb but offense running all over people and keeping the ball. Top 10 with Franks at qb. crazy

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Like Josh Dobbs...two years ago?

15. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I would love to see Douchebag's record without Dobbs at QB.

16. Ssmiff

in ga 3 losses this year, opposing qbs ran the ball, estimating at quick glance, 50 times, 200 yards, for 5 tds. No qb in those games threw for 201+ yards. LSU for 200. That's the formula. Not sitting back there unable to move.

17. Ssmiff

yes like Dobbs, but not running for his life so much. We have basically sucked at qb outside of some games from Dobbs in the last 10-15 years. My only issue with Dobbs was the quick stuff. He was robotic and tried to aim

18. rockytopblues

rockytopblues Member

I know others have said it, but the longer this goes, the more negative I get. This is either the most locked down information in UTAD history, or we really are scrambling to find or promote someone. As far as I know, there are no credible leaks and there is nothing noteworthy on the interwebz. I know TN is going to TN, but geez.

19. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

It's bad optics for sure if we don't hire somebody in the next day two, but look at the position USC is about to be in, they're about to be searching for another OC as well. What will really look bad is if he ends up promoting Osovet now, after all this time.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Just depends on the hire.