Trooper's Kid

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by CardinalVol, Feb 1, 2013.

Tags:
  1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Saw on Twitter we offered him.

Know nothing about him, I just don't want his daddy back around here at all.

2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Agreed on the daddy part.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I dunno, if kid can ball.....if daddy is coaching he cant be around too much.

EDIT by coaching i mean chest bumping, towel waving, and handing out paper sacks of ca$h

4. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

You left out getting pissy with the head coach and/or OC and letting his pissy attitude either indirectly or directly drive down performance of the kids he's chest bumping. Such was alleged by many around the Auburn program.

5. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

I think that clearly happened at UT as well.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He cried racism when Fulmer told him he would not be promoted to oc when Cut left.

7. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

In Trooper's defense, he was treated like shit by a jealous Chavis and others when he first joined the staff.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This true. Both Chavis and Trooper acted like children

9. VOLinDAWGland

At least Trooper recruited. Chavis was too good for that job late in his career.

10. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

If Phil had a sack on him, he would have cleaned house after 2005 with the exception of Trooper and we could still be rolling. But no, Phil tried to do what all failed politicians do, keep everyone happy without making major changes.

11. Nucvol

Nucvol Member

Clawson was to Fulmer as Sunseri was to Dooley.

12. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

I wonder what his daddy is whispering in his ear.

13. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

What's the kid's first name?

14. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

Don't forget to bring a towel.

15. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

Washcloth

16. VOLinDAWGland

Son, first step in executing a proper jumping chest bump is to turn you hat around backwards. It's also a very cool look on a 40 year old man.

17. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

ha

18. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I am not sure it was as obvious, but yes. His pissiness is not recently acquired. It still boggles my mind that there are Auburn fans I speak with regularly who really, really wanted to keep him at all costs.

19. Montrell

Montrell New Member

Fulmer botched that one though. He told Trooper he would be promoted to OC then back tracked at the last minute after talking it over with a "select few" on his staff, well more like a select one who acted like a 2 year old and apparently threatened to resign if Trooper was promoted.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yes, then it turned into a pissing contest. Neither side acted like professionals