POLITICS Trump Replacing NAFTA

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Did have to fire that dumb ass that just keeps saying a little bit more. Instead of 10 inches or however far away you were.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

My wife's has sensors, and frankly, I'm not going to lie, she needs them.

kmf600 likes this.
  3. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Yeah, that's my point, we make new regulations that we have to have $8K in airbags, you're not going to have anymore 15,000 cars

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

And a lot safer cars and less dead people.

5. MWR

MWR Contributor

Back in the day, this job designation was the "Moan Back", because that was all he ever did on the job was stand there while you were backing a vehicle up and say "moan back!" , "moan baaaack!!" "moan back" KERR-RUNCH "that's fer nuff!!".

2Maggitt2Quit and Volst53 like this.
  6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Very true. Dead people are expensive too

7. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Tell me about it. And also sensors to keep us in the lane we're in, sensors to keep us from running into something when we're playing on our cell phones,

justingroves and kmf600 like this.
  8. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Dumb regulations

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Didn’t say they were dumb. They’re just a hidden cost.

10. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

No, dumber drivers and people paying less attention. You wanna make roads safer? Actually teach people how to [uck fay]ing drive. Dumb people would rather cross three lanes of freeway traffic in 800 feet instead of taking the exit a mile back that would have made them 2 minutes late. Hanging out in the passing lane doing less than the speed limit. Not passing a semi.

kmf600 likes this.
  11. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Cool. They're dumb.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

You can be the best driver in the world and be just as dead when a bad driver hits you head on.

13. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

But there is still a bad driver in the equation.

14. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

And honestly, the best driver in the world would see the bad driver before they hit him. Because they would be paying attention to the roads.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not unless he is super human. Oncoming traffic leaving uts lane or something is faster than human reaction.

16. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Also, if dead best driver in the world was killed by bad driver, if he was doing in his favorite little death trap, thems the breaks kid. In a nation with hundreds of thousands of semis that share the roads with us, there's always a level of risk involved, even if you drive that 5 star rated Volvo tank

17. cpninja

cpninja Member

I don't follow the logic here

18. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

A good driver can tell erratic driving from a distance. Unless your bad driver is pulling out from behind a semi or other blindspot on a two lane road, then good driver would have seen that somethings up and prepared themselves to either stop(slowing down) or take evasive action. And if it's oncoming at any speed higher than 40, those safety features aren't likely to do much anyway.

All of this doesn't take away the fact that there's a bad driver in this situation.

19. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Pay attention while driving. It'll save your life.

justingroves likes this.
  20. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Are you allowed to free think and drive?