Butch Jones: Miscellaneous Stories

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kptvol, Oct 19, 2018.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Didn’t he leave 2-3 wins on the field that Taxslayer year? Florida was obviously there. Seems like there were a couple more. Was that the year we had a chance against Georgia and then put Nathan Peterman in the game and he predictably blew it?

tvolsfan, IP and justingroves like this.
  2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Left at least 1 out there in 13. Should have made a bowl once they beat carolina.

3. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

That's my feel, it was a good mile marker to hit along the way, considering where things started.

Lyle hit the tree line and elected to call the summit

4. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Many of the "true fans" were right there with him. "Look where he brought us from the dooley years" -98% of VN

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

6. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Austin Price said he caught up with Butch before the game. After pleasantries were exchanged, Butch said something like, "They've forgotten about the 9 win seasons and 3 bowls."

Phew.

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Such a mediocre mentality

8. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Yeah, we did, idiot. Because there’s nothing memorable about a goddam taxslayer bowl.

9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

i dunno, i'll always remember watching Iowa run out of the tunnel right below me thinking, damn, that's a lot of white dudes

tvolsfan likes this.
  10. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Can you imagine being that big of a [uck fay]ing loser?

11. AbeFroman

AbeFroman Member

The only things of note that worthless dipshit accomplished here were the worst season in school history and injuring himself celebrating a regular season win. "Pleasantries" should have started and ended with a throat punch.

12. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

That was the moment when I knew we weren’t going to lose. I couldn’t believe that a P5 roster could have that many white guys.

justingroves likes this.
  13. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

This mother [uck fay]er.

Dude is smoking a victory cigar for beating a team that he built (term used loosely). That's like giving a high five to a guy who calls your daughter ugly. What a [uck fay]ing moron.

Memtownvol, TangoUniform and kmf600 like this.
  14. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

He’s bitter about Tennessee, but is too stupid to realize Bama’s making fun of him. What a miserable failure.

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Already responsible for a ton of UT loses; whats another one.

16. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

How about reminding mr. intern about our first 8 loss season ever and going winless in the SEC. [uck fay] butch jones.

17. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

Try that @ Bama.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm glad I can't

19. woodshed

woodshed Active Member

A bit grumpy this morning and then I see this cockwasher and his gimp. For [uck fay]s sake.

DC Vol likes this.
  20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

accurately racist