Two clowns yet again, who will you vote for?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by OrangeEmpire, Jan 17, 2012.

1. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

In theory, all it would take is one measly state like New Hampshire for a third party to win in the general and it could throw it to the House. The math should be pretty close this year, I think. I can't imagine a candidate getting much above the 270 threshold this time around.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

That's pretty much my stance to a T until there becomes a viable 3rd party option.

And this third party will form in the middle, not on the fringes.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I don't care if his speech acted as makeshift body armor and stopped deep penetration of a bullet, anyone that gets shot in the chest and still insists on delivering their speech with said bullet still lodged in their chest gets my vote. TR was one bad mofo!

4. JayVols

I hope you are right. I have grown extremely weary of the radicals on the right and left. It seems they have dominated the political discourse forever. The correlation between the rise of the radical elements and the complete incompetence of candidates is no coincidence. Leaders stop the bullshit and lead. Power hungry worms stir shit in order to be seen since they are incapable of true leadership. Where is a Dwight Eisenhower or Harry Truman when you need them? The absence of genuine leadership in this country is nauseating at best.

5. CardinalVol

I truly think its inevitable. Its just going to take the right leader to make it happen.

6. JayVols

I'm not as confident as you Cardinal. I just don't see any leaders. I only see rabble-rousers. Again, hope you are right.

7. CardinalVol

8. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Shame Newt isnt a democrat, he woud be praised for having three wives.......real shame

9. CardinalVol

And Rick Perry is out. Maybe Santorum will figure out sooner rather than later he has no shot either.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Nah, now that Santorum may have technically won Iowa, he'll stick it out for much longer than he should. He and Paul will be in it for the long haul.

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Out of all of them, I think Santorum would be the dirtiest.