[uck fay] Georgia

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Nov 13, 2021.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

And [uck fay] Kirby

Tennessee had a few chances, they didn't do it in the redzone

Hendon was pressing, it's the first time he's looked just okay

Cedric Tillman has made himself a lot of money this year

Everyone cusses the linebackers, safeties are worse. It's a shame Christian Charles is hurt or else he'd be getting a lot of snaps

Byron Young is pretty good

Small is fine as a rotational guy, he can't be the only back

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Almost anything past the front 4 is questionable. Burrell? Nah. McCullough? Nah. Beasley? Nope. Flowers? Nope.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

That sums up my thoughts.

As much as it pains me to say this, UGA is that good.

Now let's get some transfers in here.

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Evans out definitely hurts. I hope he's back next week and runs wild the next 2 games

5. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

It’s going to take a lot of work to close the talent gap to where we have a chance without playing an absolutely perfect game. We weren’t really bad today, but we didn’t play mistake free and convert on our red zone chances, and that’s what it would’ve taken

6. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I just don't understand what is expected. We're not healthy and their offense is not a good match for our defense. We've given up a ridiculous amount of pressure. Only thing I'm frustrated with is that we go for it too much on 4th. Get the points while the game is still within two scores and maybe that gives the D some juice. Hooker didn't play his best but played much better than any other QB UGA has seen. Tillman had a damn day. I get that there's a lot of pride in this program but sometimes you gotta call a spade a spade. They're on a different level

7. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Did we ever get a ruling on Hooker’s 3rd down “fumble”? How did Georgia end up with the ball?

8. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

We've got one guy with closing speed at DL and LB. If we had one more we're two wins better and really scare UGA today.

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Greg Sankey was the replay official today.

Memtownvol likes this.
  10. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Best defense since ? ‘92 Bama?

11. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Most talented ever. Kirby used to do different things to confuse and get pressure but now he just let's em line up and play.

12. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

[uck fay] them. Couldn't stop Tillman and we were down Evans and Payton. Tillman 8th UT wr to hot 200 yards

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'll have to ponder this one.

14. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

After some research, I think the only other defenses that would have an argument would be ‘97 Michigan and ‘11 Alabama. I honestly forgot how dominant the ‘11 Bama defense was.

15. OneForVol

OneForVol Well-Known Member

The LSU ‘11 defense was pretty good, too.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

In SEC history or ncaa history? Miami, Alabama and LSU have had some absolutely stacked defenses

Memtownvol likes this.
  17. juicemane

juicemane Member

And Tennessee

18. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Yes he fumbled. That’s why you saw GA with the ball.

19. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

He appeared to be down before the fumble (shin counts, right?), but I guess it wasn’t enough to overturn?

20. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

He fell backwards on the defender. The elbow was closest thing to being down but the ball was beginning to come loose at that moment. SEC officials seem to be blind to holds on our defense but that was a fumble. I hate it. It was the last play I watched. But it was a fumble.