[uck fay] the whole ass state of Texas

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by emainvol, Oct 14, 2023.

1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

That is all

zehr27, NorrisAlan and Poppa T like this.
  2. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

As someone who lived there for a couple years…I second this.

emainvol likes this.
  3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Davey Crockett made a mistake

4. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Would be Northern Mexico A&M had it not been for the original Tennessee Volunteers anyways. There’s a reason Robert Neyland left his aTm roots behind for greener pastures in Knoxville

emainvol likes this.
  5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

A damn good reason:

upload_2023-10-14_19-33-42.jpeg

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I bet there are a lot of aggies on the strip right now wondering why they wasted all that time and money to come to Knoxville.

7. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Good. Good. Let the hate flow through them.

8. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

At the Aussie rules national tournament. We beat Houston 14-10 today. Came back to the hotel and saw the Vols try to beat A&M by the same damn score. Anyways yeah all in on the Texas hate.

emainvol likes this.
  9. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I hope they hate spend as much money as they can into the Knoxville economy tonight.

I will give them credit though, they traveled in big numbers today it seemed. Of course it’s not everyday your team gets to play in the most iconic cathedral in college football. Can’t blame them for wanting to check Rocky Top off their bucket list (the Covid year game in Knoxville doesn’t count)

utvol0427, NorrisAlan and emainvol like this.
  10. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

My mom was born in El Paso so I technically owe my existence in some part to them.

[uck fay] em anyway

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

The guys that tailgate at the Methodist church were blaring God Blessed Texas after the game asking all the A&M fans to join in singing. It was absolutely hysterical.

MaconVol, justingroves and utvol0427 like this.
  12. CardinalVol

Also, it’s Texas Almost Mexico.

NorrisAlan and utvol0427 like this.
  13. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I wasn’t in Knoxville myself today, but I have heard thru two buddies already that were there who have told me aTm folks were incredibly nice and enjoyable to interact with

14. CardinalVol

Aggie fans were incredibly nice. They all hate Jimbo and a few told me Neyland is the best stadium they’ve ever been to.

The yell leaders, however, are gay. No offense gcb.

justingroves and emainvol like this.
  15. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

aTm is the biggest waste in all of CFB. Who has spent more and got less? They have 1 of the top 5 stadiums and highest paid coaches. Stack recruiting talent. Then they escape the spectre of big brother Texas jumping from the Big 12 to the SEC, win nothing…and now Texas comes into the SEC in a stronger position.

I mean DAMN! As a business venture, they are a monetary suck hole. Add their corny schtick ROTC vibe and it’s kind of ridiculous. As an old head from old Southwestern Conference territory, I can confirm they are hated by all. Now I feel better

PS: the only aTm grad I ever knew was a very kind person, good friend, and great coworker. Married into Wimp Sanderson’s fam

ole_orange and gcbvol like this.
  16. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

What? The more, the merrier!

emainvol and SetVol13 like this.
  17. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Nicely played

18. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I think it’s a conspiracy in Tx to have less gays. I believe the LGBTQ community would trade the yell leaders in a trade of some sort as they have to be a turnoff for people who want to come out in Texas.

19. CardinalVol

I dunno if you’d wanna claim these guys.

20. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Sounds like a party