UConn thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by JohnnyQuickkick, Nov 2, 2023.

1. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

you have an internet

emainvol likes this.
  2. VanJake

VanJake Joe Milton Fan Club President

You mentioned him 1st.

I only responded to the post about the moderators putting Xenforo rules on my micropenis to replace it with GOAT.

I haven't said anything about his previous subpar QB awareness skills today.

Until just now.

It was a 1-7 UConn. lol.

Put Nico in.

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Are you dyslexic or just stupid?

11-14 for 254, 2 TDs, 0 int, 0 sacks, 278.1 rtg, 98 qbr, 1 rushing TD, 2 passing CDs.

I can't imagine how you ever got banded for being a TROLL.

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

In 21 of Josh’s 34 games as HC, we have rushed for 200+ yards.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

This makes me feel funny in my happy place

Memtownvol likes this.
  6. VanJake

VanJake Joe Milton Fan Club President

You must have a reading comprehension disability.

I have not commented on the UConn game. I am just now watching the highlights to see Nico's QB awareness skills.

You are right my micropenis <(my god, my penis is so small) was the GOAT vs. 1-8 UConn.

(Damn you are wasting your Sunday night just sitting on the Xenforo word replace button.)

Banks needs to go too.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2023
  7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Finally something that we agree with. I think the comment was made by the announcers in the game that Banks doesn't care about the numbers. He is a dumbass; his job is to give the high powered offense as many touches as possible.

Stop Trolling. When Milton does well then give him credit.

PS: I appreciate your honesty with your penis issues and will ry to recognize your shortcomings, no pun intended, and be more patient with you.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2023
  8. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

The perception many outsiders from afar who think of us as having some sort of up-tempo air raiding offense could not be more incorrect.

SetVol13, NorrisAlan and justingroves like this.
  9. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

From my perspective, it seems Heuple adjusts the tempo based on the personnel and the situation. Imo, we are balanced (run/pass).

In 2022, we definitely played fast (up-tempo) and we connected on big plays (which made people think long passes were the base).

In 2023, we still play fast (comparatively speaking, I think), but we will also play regular speed. I think Milton's inability to process info has played a part in that.