POLITICS US vs Iran

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Feb 2, 2024.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Agreed. Hopefully that doesn't mean we put boots on the ground and try to teach them the values of enlightment.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Like seriously, you can't let those assholes kill those US soldiers and not pay a price.

SetVol13 and zehr27 like this.
  3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

4. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Kill American soldiers, get Zeus’d by our hand of god weaponry. The rules couldn’t be more simple

justingroves likes this.
  5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I don't know why people test us

6. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

With regards to this conflict, I’m not so sure that members/leaders of this crazy ass Islamic Shiite milita are afraid of death. If you are truly convinced that the USA is the ultimate manifestation of Satan, you’ll probably not care about losing your own life should you find yourself with an opportunity to fulfill “God’s” plan against his enemies

Last edited: Feb 7, 2024
    zehr27 likes this.
  7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Islamic terrorists want to die a martyr

zehr27 likes this.
  8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Unless the plan is to lose all along...

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

40 Virgins

zehr27 likes this.
  10. IP

IP Super Moderator

That would be so obnoxious, those dudes are clearly incels that don't know what they're asking for. 40? And none know what they're doing? Pff, some kind of monkey's paw hell.

VolDad likes this.
  11. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

They got the wrong idea. 40 virgins are not nearly as fun as 40 with experience. Idiots.

VolDad likes this.
  12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Terrible game to play. imo

13. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Agreed, but when Iran is involved, I always wonder whether there is a goal to usher in a new caliphate under their Mahdi. Admittedly, I'm a novice when it comes to Islam (I had to look up Mahdi), but it's widely known that Shiites are more concerned with eschatology than Sunnis and seem to view end times through a more immediate lens. One way to unite the Islamic world would be to provoke attacks from outsiders.

zehr27 likes this.