UT and VA Tech to play Bristol Motor Speedway in 2016.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by SGMVols, Oct 9, 2013.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

There's approximately 65-90 rows at any point around the track. I think raising the field will help, which I read once they intend to do. As long as you're in the first 50 rows around the track, I think you're good.

I remember being taken aback by how small the place is when you're on the infield because you don't have to climb hills and 5738372925892826627 got damn steps to make it to your seat.

2. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Just being contrary.

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I saw the field painted inside be the infield with my own two eyes, and it doesn't look like it will be difficult to see the action, at all.

4. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Hey if any of you want to try to get together let me know. Also, I have two unused bedrooms if someone is needing to spend a night. Subject to the lady who shares my roof giving approval. Send photo and penis size. jk

5. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

What are the rules on measurement?

6. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

just make up your own. She thinks this ___________________________ is 6"

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

That sucks. Get inside early enough and you won't have to wait in line to ride the elevator. If you wait until the last minute, you'll either have to wait for the elevator or have to take the stairs. The latter really sucks.

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

How bad are the stairs? I'm not opposed to taking them just to make my mother-in-law have to walk up them too.

I'll probably end up trying to sell the four she bought and put that cash towards buying four decent seats.

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Bet the sponsors love the headlines these days. They likes them some shoddy coaching, blatant nepotism in reverse and headlines about the head guy being a complete douche.

10. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

According to Bruton Smith publicity is good no matter how bad it is.

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

The tickets are sold already, too.

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Talking TV turnout dooz

13. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I hope Botch twists his ankle slipping on a random lug nut on the sidelines

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Fortunately, the AD has already wisely invested in a stool.

15. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Nothing like a future thinking AD.

16. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

That's what we have, a nothing thinking AD.

17. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

So I had a friend of mine suggest that we take a "Luxury RV" to Bristol for this. It was over drinks, but he mentioned it multiple times, so I think there was some seriousness to the idea.

I'm not sure I really understand the term "Luxury RV." Does that mean strippers?

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I has a tour bus lined up, but my wife is due with #3 September 14th, so I'm not going. I can give you a contact if you want

19. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'm pretty sure strippers are standard on any RV. I'm thinking Luxury RV means hookers and blow.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

You know how to camp.