UT/Mizzou Pick em!

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Beechervol, Nov 19, 2014.

1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

He is going to be able to run the ball up the middle on the zone read all ****ing day

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Tennessee - 30
    Missouri - 24

3. Knox9552

Knox9552 Member

Mizzou is a joke. That 9 game road winning streak is full of Indiana, Toledo, Vandy, Kentucky etc.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I don't know what to think about this one. Mizzou is one of those teams that kind of defies the metrics. They don't do anything consistently well beyond rush the passer with their DEs. They do have some guys on the offense who can play. If Mauk decides to be decent they could give us trouble, or he could throw 3 picks and complete 40% of his passes. There's no doubt the schedule has contributed to their wins, too.

If we're able to run it all day I like our chances, though.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Over aggressive Mizzou DEs means Dobbs may break 200 rushing yards

6. powert2523

powert2523 New Member

Heavy money coming in on the vols. Lines up to 5.5

7. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

I'm surprised at that. I do think UT wins tonight though.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Ding ding ding! Also, Hurd on draw plays will rack up 150 yards, screens to hurd will get him 100 yards passing. Vols win all day everyday.

Which means they will break my heart. CUP CHECK!

9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

No, it just means something terrible will happen tomorrow or Monday

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Dobbs tears an Achilles while taking a knee tonight

11. AbeFroman

AbeFroman Member

Can't believe you would even type that out.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That's Tennessee's luck

13. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

This day starts out with the kmf familia getting on campus early to watch the Vol walk. I expect Butch to stop by and thank me personally for bringing one of the most beautiful families he's seen to the stadium. We find our seats soon after, and I have to explain to my wife what a dry campus means. Then I'll have to explain why we can't drink in the stadium that is on a dry campus. That'll take probably the whole first quarter to sink in. But, back to the total annihilation of Missouri. Dobbs and Hurd have career days. Today will put them on the map for back to back Hiesman trophies. Dobbs next year and Hurd the next. We score early and often. Offense, defense, and special teams. We can do no wrong. We put an ole fashion take them behind the woodshed ass whoopin on Missouri. We do them granny style and tell them to go pick out the switch that we are going to beat them with. Dobbs runs for 3 TDs and passes for 3. Hurd runs for 200 yards a 2 TDs. Neyland Stadium has to be inspected by engineers for structural integrity because of the 107000 fans shaking the building off of the foundation. Vandy forfeits because they know they have no chance. We go to a bowl game and end up in the top 25 and preseason top 10 next year. I'm proud to wear power T and orange every day next year, and 2016 we are national champs, of course we all feel bad for Butch when we fired him for Gruden at the end of 2015, but the 3 time nation championships help us get over it.

14. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

not a bad idea.

vols 38 - miz 21

15. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

16. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

We are going to **** up Missouri biatches. Whoooooooooooooo

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

18. yont sum iss?

This is the most nervous/anxious I've been going into a game this year. This is an important one, folks.

19. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

I was ok until I read this post. Thanks.

20. yont sum iss?

I think we win if that helps. An 8 win season would be huge for this program.