UT @ Vandy

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by MaconVol, Nov 25, 2016.

1. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Is anyone going tomorrow?

2. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Don't everybody jump at once

3. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I'm considering because I live close to Nashville. Otherwise I'd be out

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I drove 8 of the 10 hours distance from the site of the game. And I have a sibling living in the city. And my sibling is going to travel 2 hours towards me for us to do something else. BJiapos.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

6. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

At the beginning of the season I had intentions of going....but now, I'm not spending another dime on a game until Butch is gone and this Admin can show they can hire a competent coach.

7. BigOrangeBeech

I really won't be surprised at how this game turns out either way, but I really could see us winning this game in convincing fashion...make it to the sugar bowl and get walloped by a good opponent, Butch then gets raise and extension for making it to a big tier bowl, states "injuries" as the excuse, most of volnation will buy it, prolonging the inevitable destruction of our football program.

Or, he could lose to Vandy tomorrow...and maybe the noise will get so loud he can't stand it and decides to leave...one can only hope.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm not going

9. BigOrangeBeech

Need to get the State Championship rings ready for tomorrow just in case.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I live in Franklin and have family wanting to go, but no, I will absolutely not be there.

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Negative. Taking the family to see Division II round two UNA vs UNC Pembroke.

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

12. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

Live in Franklin as well. Got 4 free tickets for the family. But not going.
    Rather work on my old truck and tidy up the garage.

13. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

I don't know the Sugar Bowl scenarios but I think it would be absolutely freaking hilarious if we went and get destroyed by Western Michigan. How "Butch" that would be.

14. BigOrangeBeech

Or we go, beat WM and everyone at VN thinks we should give Butch a lifetime contract....#progress #team132willwintheeast

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

His sorry ass will win this meaningless game and it will be proclaimed as the one that got us over the hump. Longer term deal inbound. Recruiting back to the cellar.

Dooley didn't recruit and was a lazy and condescending POS, but he was a better football coach. This guy is a complete moron.

16. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Going downtown/midtown, but not going to game. No way I'm spending $90/ticket on that shit show.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And they wonder why fans are not happy all the time and boo when they see shit on the field.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I've not spent a dime on a ticket since Butch was hired. I'm proud of that

19. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

The tickets are high. I'm probably not going.

20. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

My father in law absolutely loves going to games. He's from Indy and had never witnessed the atmosphere before his daughter came here. It's hard to turn him down when he gets so excited about it. So we'll usually go to one a year.