Vanessa Coleman due up for parole

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by InVolNerable, Aug 11, 2014.

1. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

In case that name rings a bell, it's because she was a part of the Channon Christian and Chris Newsome case.

There is a change.org petition if anyone is interested in signing it. http://www.change.org/petitions/ten...pt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition.

Thread is more about bringing to light how ludicrous it is that this scum, gutter trash is up for parole so quickly.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Why they weren't shot in the head and left to rot in a field is beyond me.

3. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I couldn't read all of that. Just couldn't. It's too much. Life in prison should be the bare minimum for all involved.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

That would have required thinking, and I'm pretty sure that none of that happened in June entire debacle.

Good lord how is she up for parole already?

5. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

Just sickening

6. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I dunno. She wasn't supposed to be eligible for parole until 2019 (I just did some reading on it).

This was some messed up stuff. What was the motive? Did they just do it for fun?

7. kidbourbon

One of them's on death row. I honestly don't understand why they keep people on death row so long. What's the delay? Just off them. Get it over with.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think they should get 6 months, tops

9. kidbourbon

Where were they abducted from?

10. InVolNerable

I'm not positive, but I halfway remember them being carjacked at 17th and highland.

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

An apartment complex off of Washington Pike. Not exactly a horrible place to be but not exactly a great complex.

12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I thought it was the large apartment/townhouse/condo complex on Washington Pike.

13. InVolNerable

I remembered completely wrong then.

14. MWR

MWR Contributor

Some would say it looks like she had paid her debt to society. I say our country is going to Hell, in a power dive, no less.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

If you find someone who thinks she has paid up, tell them I think they are an idiot.

16. nashvillevol

nashvillevol New Member

I signed, thanks for posting. How can the system be so convoluted and broken that something like this could be possible? I would think someone close to the family would be very tempted to enact a little street justice if it goes through.

17. MWR

MWR Contributor

There is no shortage of idiots in America. And they are gaining ground.

18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Close the family? I would be watching my back every second of the rest of my life knowing that Gary Christian was roaming the same free world as me.

19. nashvillevol

nashvillevol New Member

Yes, if he was coming for her... I would think it fair for her to see it coming and know full well what was about to happen.

20. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I was introduced to Chris Newsome's mother and father a few months ago.

Exceptionally sweet people, by any standard, much less considering what they went through.