POLITICS VIDEO: Leaked ABC News Insider Recording EXPOSES #EpsteinCoverup

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by VolDad, Nov 5, 2019.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

wonder when her funeral will be

hohenfelsvol and VolDad like this.
  3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Oh jeez, Project Veritas is still around? How many times do those [uck fay]ers have to get busted before they stop getting attention? I'm sure, like all their videos, we'll find out how it was manipulated to misinform.

tvolsfan likes this.
  4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It seems like if you had a story that big... secret pedophile network affecting all kinds of big timers like Bill Clinton and the royal family...

You don't just sit on that as a reporter. You'd think if ABC said, "no", your response would be something like, "Fine, I'll got to CBS or NBC with this story, double my salary, and they'll get to run it, not you."

I don't know much about the industry, but that's just how it seems to me.

tvolsfan likes this.
  5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Or perhaps; even a blind squirrel finds a nut. ABC news is not trying to claim it was manipulated and appear to be in damage control. You know; how her story was not yet fully vetted yet and ready for publication. Didn't meet their editorial standards yet, etc. Same as NBC did with the Weinstein story.

I am sure it is just poor reporting by CBS and NBC journalist and not powerful, politically connected men being protected by higher ups. I am sure News bosses at NBC, ABC, CNN, WaPo are pure as the driven snow.

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Back in Georgia.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Seems to me that there would be all kinds of contracts and releases involved. I can only imagine what she has signed as a condition of her employment.

8. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Perhaps, but there's zero reason to trust anything from James O'Keefe and his organization. They are horrendously awful and dishonest people, proven again and again. I refuse to watch anything of theirs ever. True scum.

tvolsfan likes this.
  9. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

In addition to what are likely a host of legal agreements that would prevent her from doing this, it’d ruin her career, for certain.

10. Tenacious D

Who is the woman she mentions as “knowing it all”, and where exactly is she, at the moment?

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

How's that?

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

She evidently had the info for three years. I wonder if she signed a new contract in that timeframe.

13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Hillary would murder her. Duh.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

weird how this stagnated for months but dropped right when Sondland amended his testimony, remembering that he DID in fact tie defense money to investigating Biden.

Strange coincidence. will probably get some corroboration on this person's claims any time now though, after months of none. otherwise why drop it now, right?

15. Tenacious D

She’d be a pariah and never hired anywhere beyond Topeka.

16. Tenacious D

How do you know what Sondland has testified to?

Maybe Veritas just got the tape yesterday.

But, yes, coincidences tend to be coincidental.

This requires no conspiracy to work, does it?

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Perhaps. I wonder if her celebrity from that would overcome the decree of exile.

tvolsfan likes this.
  18. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

We all see how Ronan Farrow's career was ended by not cowering before NBC.

19. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

I'm not familiar. Examples?

20. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Planned Parenthood, Acorn and NPR are probably the most lurid examples. He’s a piece of shit.