Volunteers @ Cavaliers

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by lylsmorr, Dec 5, 2012.

1. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I'm patient enough not to start bombing Martin yet. However, I do feel my temperature rise each time I see the records of Maryland and Wichita State.

3. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

You could easily add the UT scores from the last two games and lose to a good offensive team in one game. That is very disappointing.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Virginia is a good defensive team, but we're a really poor offensive team.

I'm a Stokes fan, but the guy literally has no offensive game whatsoever. He has no move to go to and struggles as a shooter. He needs to get to some big man camps in a big way or get some serious help from the staff. He doesn't even pin guys well, so our passing issues are magnified.

Watched this morning on watchespn from my elliptical and had to stop working out and just walk away.

5. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

The doubleteams take away his hook going to the middle. That leaves him with nothing.

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

And they just keep coming from that direction. He's losing confidence to boot.

7. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

a cutter from the wing or the key right when Stokes gets it on the block wouldn't hurt every now and then

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That would require spacing and movement, which isn't in the plan.