Volunteers needed for Rocky Top Risk!

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Orcus74, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Orcus74

Orcus74 New Member

[​IMG]
    orange territory.jpg

Team Tennessee is fighting for dominance in the 3rd season of College Football Risk, and we need your help! Join us for the final stages of this year’s CFB Risk game, as we battle across the map against teams like Alabama, LSU, Ohio State, Michigan and Texas.

In the early days of CFB Risk 3.0, Tennessee eliminated several weaker neighbors, like Kentucky, Memphis, Vanderbilt and Louisville, quickly consolidating the Tennessee and Kentucky region of the map. However, now we are under siege by several much larger teams. We need more players to even the odds against teams that outnumber us by hundreds. We know Vol Nation is one of the most passionate and diehard fanbases in all of college football, and now we can prove it!

All Together.jpg
    [​IMG]

College Football Risk is a simple game of taking and defending territory across a map of North America where each team’s fans work together to defeat their enemies. It only takes a click per day to participate and support Team Tennessee and it’s a fun way to keep rivalries alive in the offseason. Here’s how to join the Vol Army:

1. Join team Tennessee at the College Football Risk site. You’ll need to log in with a Reddit account. If you don’t already have one, it’s easy to create one on Reddit.
    2. Go to Rocky Top Risk, connect with your Reddit account again and get your orders at the top right. Orders go out each night within a few hours after the CFB Risk “roll” (10:30PM Eastern).
    3. Proceed back to College Football Risk to execute your orders and give your all for Tennessee!
    4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 daily (except Sundays) and watch Team Tennessee grow in power. The more you play, the more powerful your attack and defense is.
    [​IMG]
    give all.jpg

You can also join in the fun of smack talk with rival teams and celebrating with fellow Vols on the CFB Risk subreddit or on the CFB Risk Discord server, but that is not necessary to enjoy the game.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hey there @Orcus74 , can you give me a response that would indicate that you are a human being, or at least a very well adjusted and non-hallucinating chatbot? Thanks.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  3. Orcus74

Orcus74 New Member

Sure thing, and if this post needs to be updated to follow the guidelines, just let me know.

I'm a UT alumni of 2000, broadcast communications. Been a Big Orange fan since I was old enough to say "Go Vols!"

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

To my knowledge, there is no issue with your post. Thanks, and welcome.

Orcus74 likes this.
  5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Welcome and post often!

Orcus74 likes this.