VQ idiots

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tmac61, Oct 6, 2015.

1. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Jesus Christ. Look at where britches got us.

2. Tmac61

Tmac61 Has Credentials- Walter Effin Cronkite

Here is your daily Volquest update...

-Mike Debord has arrived at Tennessee. He just had to knock the rust off. Now in the upper echelon of sec play callers.
    -Fortenberry whiffed on several big time recruits who came to the game. No one complaining though. Criticizing the mods means you're ignorant.
    -Posters are now asking Sabvol (yep that one) for inside recruiting info.
    -The loss of Shy Tuttle won't matter cause we still have Quay Picou.
    -If Jancek doesn't want to play Martin he doesn't have to. Moseley and Foreman are doing just fine.
    -I'm starting to get that funny feeling about bama.
    -The UGA win is proof all you negavols were unequivocally wrong on Butch. He will win multiple national championships here.

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Why visit that cesspool if the people are that type?

4. Tmac61

Entertainment...and occasionally Braj will have decent intel. Yep I left off the "p" on purpose. I'm also trying to lure the few good posters on that site to this one.

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Fairweather Objectivity: We're only objective in bad times. (Bad times subject to change, daily)

6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I'm of the mind that we LEAVE the good posters at VN and VQ. Let them keep doing what I don't have the stomach to do on a regular basis.

7. Tmac61

The better posters deserve to know about this place. The trick is not to open the gate to wide and let the goons in.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

this site has a tendency to weed those people out pretty quickly. I wouldn't worry about it.

9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I'd rather have a few of the goons. They never stay long. Makes things interesting for awhile.

At least if the good posters stay over there then Hubbs and some of the public voices of UT football know that there is at least some discontent.

10. Tmac61

Good point. I have been banned from both VN and VQ but I can still see both boards. Banned from VN for saying Rocky Reid would be a fullback in college and banned from VQ for asking Paul Fortenberry how in the world he got and maintains the job he has.

11. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Lol. Him and Brent are never wrong. And when your never wrong you have good job security.

"We belive Tennessee has a lot of momentum with "x". The visit over the weekend went great. All signs point to Tennessee unless he changes his mind and decides to go elsewhere."

12. Tmac61

Its not even that. They are lazy and incompetent. I posted a thread comparing them to other team sites. They are inferior to other team pages. Fortenberry is flat pathetic. His articles barely skim the surface and are atleast 500 words shorter than other writer's articles.

Just last week he missed a bunch of big time prospects on campus for the UGA game. Of course he is worshiped over there and above criticism. No accountability at all.

I am an investigative journalist by trade. If wrote anything as horrific as those guys have numerous times, I would be fired on the spot, no questions asked. They are that bad. Calling themselves professional journalists is laughable at best.

13. Tmac61

I guess its the lazyness that gets me the most. I don't know if those guys have other jobs are not but there is zero excuse to ignore your payers for weeks at a time.

14. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

How many people are on Volquest roughly? How much do they charge each month?

15. Tmac61

$9.95 a month. Couldn't even estimate membership

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Hubbs is a Tennessee fan that landed his dream job. He's never rocking that boat. His mother being Fulmer's secretary also helped him out.

The "crack team" he's assembled are buddies and general nerds that couldn't get a real job.

17. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Their SEC Media days articles make me want to hurt them.

18. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

It's ridiculous to pay for a subscription over there. The VN copy and paste kings always share the info anyway, even if the info is garbage.

19. Tmac61

Hubbs surely doesn't act like a UT fan and you would think Fortenberry hates UT from some his posts.

20. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

In what way does Hubbs seem anti-UT.