Walter Scott Murder Mistrial

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Dec 6, 2016.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Now, were we to discuss who I felt gave off a vibe of self believed infallibility, I'd answer "Tenacious D," without pause, and use your last two posts in this thread as opening and closing arguments.

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Bump.

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

In case any haven't seen it:
    [youtube]XKQqgVlk0NQ[/youtube]

Edit: Learn to use this forum, please.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2016
  4. fl0at_

Yea... this place still isn't Reddit, no matter how hard you've tried to make it the last few months.

5. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Like the OJ trial. The black juror said from the beginning this was payback for the Rodney King trial. She admitted that years later.

6. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Mainstream Media once again with Fake News. This is an actual picture that was taken in Baltimore and not in Charleston.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. fl0at_

With stuff like this, it makes it harder for me to believe he'll get a fair second trial, and doesn't change my mind at all that double jeopardy should apply to a mistrial.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

They've been caught recycling generic angry crowd video and photos a lot lately. Treating them like stock photos while calling them "live"

9. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

You have a terrible habit of saying people said things that they actually didn't say, then arguing against that position they never took. It seems consistent with your philosophy an character, although I'm never really sure whether it is because of lack of honesty or understanding. Glad to hear it was the latter in this case, I guess.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think you're hyper-critical of me, probably because we don't agree on much. Just my opinion.