Was 9/11 Perpetrated By Anyone Other Than...

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Dick Huffman, May 26, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

The Saudi members of Al Qaeda....

Seeing as this is the best collection of intelligent minds with varying beliefs, I would love to hear member's thoughts on 9/11. If you think that the narrative we've been given is accurate, I would appreciate any post just as much as any conspiracy theorist(ben).

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I'm not one to buy into any competing theories. I also think the liklihood of any government involvement is fairly low betting general funding because we woukd have been much more likely to have specific intelligence to stop it. We weren't exactly caught with our pants down, but we were completely unprepared to handle such a threat without specific intelligence.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think the official story is is probably mostly accurate. I think there is a chance we shot down Flight 93, but I don't think there was a choice if so.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

the we blew up our own building folks are just insane. I agree with IP, I can buy we shot down 93 though I'd think solid evidence of that would have come out by now, but that's it.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Official story is true (or close enough).

6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Stuff leaks. Secrets get exposed. If something else had happened we would know 14 years later.

(Pumped to be in the best collection of intelligent minds though.)

7. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Obama orchestrated the whole thing.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

My go to answer: Watergate. We couldn't even cover up a stupid motel break in.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

exactly. look into all the leaks from seal team 6 and that was what a dozen guys? imagine how many people would have to know about shooting down the plane or god forbid blowing up the WTC.

10. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

[​IMG]

In all seriousness the official narrative is likely accurate. This would require way too many hands in the cookie jar and would span over a huge amount of turnover in the Intel Community and across political platforms. No way the US Government could pull off something so coy and sophisticated as that attack.

People take credit away from AQ. They're resourceful and intelligent.

11. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Jesse Ventura knows

12. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

"Hey, hey guys. Okay. Today we'll be going over a plan to kill thousands of Americans and blow up an American icon. Alright, Jenkins? You have the helm, lead us through".

13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

what

14. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

So then who shot Kennedy?

16. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

This is just what the Kabal wants you to think.

17. Cameltoes

Cameltoes Contributor

Little Baby Obama. Or his daddy.

18. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Oswald.

19. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Red and Liz have the Kabal on their heels.

20. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

[​IMG]