We have to move now

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by tvolsfan, Nov 28, 2017.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Actually John Brice might be best

2. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

They are both in Nashville. Sounds like a collaboration needs to be born.

3. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Clay is nationwide with a daily 3 hour show.

GoVols2003 likes this.
  4. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Yes, and he isn't afraid to blow stuff up... I think Wallace is more likely to bite to than Brice.

5. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

He’s probably less reliable a source. Way less people will believe him, IMO.

6. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Have a bad feeling he’ll shoot down our dreams in a couple hours on Golic’s show.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

All we are is dust in the wind - Dude.

JayVols and volfanjo like this.
  8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Yea but he has valid point. Clay might blow the shit out of the water. He’d love to scoop an ESPN employee to UT and tske the credit.

9. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Yeah, we need Clay as an ally right now... He's got an ego too, just tell him he can claim helping save the entire eastern part of Tennessee... [uck fay], if he gets the mob going that helped this, I'd give him a [uck fay]ing statue

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Power of twitter being overblown here.

11. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I’m mostly talking out of my ass, but I believe the future of the program will be decided in the next 24-48 hours. Logic and reason must prevail, and people must speak up.

For obvious reasons, I’m very pessimistic.

12. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Yeah, we're doubling down on being [uck fay]ed here... a wise person once told me "when you're in a hole, best thing to do is stop digging"... UT's response is to throw away the shovel and get a backhoe...

volfanjo likes this.
  13. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I believe certain boosters and state legislators had more to do with it than anything. There was a role by us the fans but not as big as some media played it up.

dtmvol, lylsmorr, AbeFroman and 4 others like this.
  14. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

I try to be in the middle on things, but generally lean towards the positive side of things. Having said all of that, there is no hope for the situation up on the hill right now. 0, zilch, nada. If there was anything to help me believe otherwise it would have been the immediate firing of Currie after what happened on Sunday. That didn't happen, and instead of taking a 7 mil a year offer to someone that wasn't even worth it to someone else and even uping it, if need be to get an above average to great coach, we're gonna do what we have always done, panic and offer 4 mil to Chad Morris and after 4 years will go through it all again.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

yep.

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Agreed, but I also think the state legislators don't get involved unless there was an uprising.

AbeFroman, gcbvol, tvolsfan and 2 others like this.
  17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

No one wants to be tied to anyone that remotely has the possibility of being tied to child rape. Then here comes Currie and Haslam.

gcbvol likes this.
  18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Exactly, and it is far easier for legislators to be against something than for it.

19. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

As is magnitude of Gruden's interest in Tennessee, imo.

Ssmiff and NorrisAlan like this.
  20. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I disagree on that.