Whitney Houston died

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by dknash, Feb 11, 2012.

Tags:
  1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Still get chills watching that.

2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Bobby Brown was a saint. Don't believe all the crap the media tried to put out about him. I mean [uck fay], the guy is doing country music now.

3. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

4. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

That's the best rendition I've ever heard, and it's not close.

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Took a bath while drugged out. Slipped beneath the water and drowned.

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Sad

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Seems to be a lot of talk about how great she was and not much about how bad things got. I've even seen a few people say she was doing really well at the end, which I can't accept as anything other than an outright lie. Rather than pretending everything was just fine despite all of us knowing that wasn't the case, why not discuss the drug problem and how it absolutely ruined her? Who would be a better poster child than a once peerless singer who devolved into a toothless, witless addict that accidentally drowned herself?

I get that people want to preserve her dignity, but that ship sailed a long, long time ago.

8. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

People commented that she looked completely awful at a Grammy party that she attended a day or two before.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

TMZ is saying there wasn't enough water in her lungs to have drowned and that it was a drug/alcohol related combo.

Agreed with kpt though. If you want a modern day poster-child of a person whose life was totally ruined by drugs, it's her.