Who Does Butch Get?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by govols182, Sep 14, 2014.

1. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Bajakian is obviously not going to cut it. If Butch fires him at the end of the season who can we realistically get?

TAMU OC
    Baylor OC
    ???

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I can't name 30 better coordinators off the top of my head, so we're stuck with Bajakian.

3. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

He's not going to fire Bajakian, lol. Keep dreaming. Whether you think he sucks or not - doesn't matter - he's here at LEAST until the end of next year.

4. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I just can't see Butch sticking with him. if he does he's basically saying he doesn't care about winning.

5. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Umm...

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Jim Bob Cooter.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

guys stick with their guys, a lot of times

8. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I'm 100% serious when I say I'd take him tomorrow if it meant Bajakian was shown the door.

9. Bdouble

Bdouble Member

I don't have the football IQ that many of you have, but what more could he have done? The o-line was completely inept. They literally could not run the ball and Worley had no time to throw the ball. I don't mean this to be inflammatory, I'm honestly just curious.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

He coaches for us again next year, as we suffer through an extremely painful season of the defense holding opponents under 14 pts and the offense continuing to step on it's own [penis] every single game.

Peyton Manning retires from the NFL.

Bajakian is fired at the end of next season.

Peyton is announced as OC less than a week later.

GBMFO

11. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

There really wasn't much we could do, that was the best front 7 UT will face all year long, including Alabama. My hope is that they learn form it and apply it going forward.

12. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

They better or Worley won't last. When I saw his head bounce, I thought he was done right there(for the night).

13. GahLee

I'll hand it to the kid, there's something to be said for taking the kind of beating he took tonight. And even though he had multiple defenders in his face on seemingly every drop back he didn't really rush to get the ball, he stood in there, for better or worse. I respect him for that.

14. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Showed toughness I didn't think he had that's for sure.

15. GahLee

Not just being able to take those hits but he kept his composure. I think that bodes well going forward because he's certainly hasn't seen the last game where a defense was ass raping his offensive line.

16. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I just hope he doesn't start getting gun shy when he's continually getting hit as the season wears on. I wouldn't blame him, but we can afford for it to happen.

17. GahLee

He didn't last night and it doesn't get much worse than that.

18. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Hw wont make it through the season getting hit like that every game.

19. GahLee

Not every team has that front 7. He's gonna take shots, that's for sure. Hopefully the line gets better, they can't get any worse.

20. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Yes.